XF 1.4 Turn off ability to purchase upgrades

TheGreek

How can I turn off the ability to purchase user upgrades from the front end? I do not have a business account for PayPal, so I would have to manually upgrade people.

Delete or deactivate any upgrades you have created.

If you're going to do it manually, you can do it via user group promotions, or deactivate the upgrade and apply it manually.

upload_2016-4-27_19-59-46.webp

Delete or deactivate any upgrades you have created.

If you're going to do it manually, you can do it via user group promotions, or deactivate the upgrade and apply it manually.

View attachment 133226
Cool thank you. So here's another question: How can I still have the upgrades the user has show on that page, but disable the ability to purchase any upgrades from the Account Upgrades page?

That would require some form of customisation.
You could just edit the template and manually add the content but there needs to be at least one active upgrade in order for the link and page to be available.

Or just create a custom help page.

That would require some form of customisation.
You could just edit the template and manually add the content but there needs to be at least one active upgrade in order for the link and page to be available.

Or just create a custom help page.
Hmm, damn I'm lost there. :P Trying to see how I can upgrade my account to a Premier account as I don't have a business, but seems that it doesn't exist anymore?

Top Bottom