• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Purchase upgrades with card or other than paypal

Jeremy

XenForo doesn't utilize user upgrades. If you are talking about the cart system, that is custom and not built for release.

Mr Lucky

It would require an add-on to add more payment processors.
That is a pity. This is a situation where you really want the different payment options to be supported by xenforo

If something isn't working I imagine it may be difficult to know if the issue is with the addon or with the user upgrade configuration.

Ferdinand

XenForo doesn't utilize user upgrades. If you are talking about the cart system, that is custom and not built for release.
Yes the cart system? It appears to look like xenforo code, so I assumed @Mike or @Kier would be able to adapt it to work with user upgrades so the sites are more easily profitable

This does not allow credit/debit cards directly without having an account with a payment processor & third party system. e.g. authorize or bitpay.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This does not allow credit/debit cards directly without having an account with a payment processor & third party system. e.g. authorize or bitpay.
You are always going to need a payment processor. I'm not sure what you're expecting. If you think we didn't/don't have a payment processor, the screenshot you quoted is a Stripe integration.