XF 1.5 Purchase upgrades with card or other than paypal

Ferdinand

Hello,

Is it possible to upgrade the way users pay for upgrades on a forum. It would make taking payments easier & enable us to have better ROI on forums than is currently possible. The developers have the ability and pre-programmed pages i.e.

Credit card payment has been implemented for some time now.

View attachment 75737

Kind regards,

It would require an add-on to add more payment processors.
That is a pity. This is a situation where you really want the different payment options to be supported by xenforo

If something isn't working I imagine it may be difficult to know if the issue is with the addon or with the user upgrade configuration.

XenForo doesn't utilize user upgrades. If you are talking about the cart system, that is custom and not built for release.
Yes the cart system? It appears to look like xenforo code, so I assumed @Mike or @Kier would be able to adapt it to work with user upgrades so the sites are more easily profitable

This does not allow credit/debit cards directly without having an account with a payment processor & third party system. e.g. authorize or bitpay.

This does not allow credit/debit cards directly without having an account with a payment processor & third party system. e.g. authorize or bitpay.
You are always going to need a payment processor. I'm not sure what you're expecting. If you think we didn't/don't have a payment processor, the screenshot you quoted is a Stripe integration.

Top Bottom