XF 2.0 Trophy based permissions

Kangy

I'm sorry if this is a newbie question, I'm trying to Google for the answer. I have a couple of forum nodes that I want to restrict to where new members can see them and the thread titles but not the thread content. I found that permission but I'm trying to tie it to Trophy points or user title.

So basically set so a new member can see the Forum and the thread titles but they need 15 trophy points before viewing the content. Is that possible with the trophy points and permissions.

You would create a user group promotion which promotes to a new user group when the user reaches 15 trophy points and then give users in that user group the extra permissions to view the threads and reply etc.

If I have Banner stacking enabled, what setting in the user group can I use to disable the banner from displaying. Basically make it a non visible group

Is there a way to manually run the promotion for existing users?

Edit: nevermind, it ran automatically when I dropped the requirement to something that was attainable lol

Since I made the last post I've had 3 members surpass the trophy requirement for the promotion but it's not upgrading them. How frequently does it run

Top Bottom