JDobbsy1987

Hi,

I can see it's possible to promote someone based on "Trophy Points"
1564908018756.webp

However, using this means that if i have several levels such as
  • Level 1 = 10 Points
  • Level 2 = 25 Points
  • Level 3 = 50 Points
As they earn each level all 3 usergroup banners would be stacked, i can't see a way to have a max trophy point option similar to post count that would allow me to say at least x many and no more than x many.

1564908246470.webp

Is there anyway around this?

I need to keep banner stacking on as i have other banners i need to show at the same time.

Thank you.

Why not remove level 2 from level 2 when they reach level 3? You'd just have 1 banner then and they'd obviously be level 3. You'd just need to copy level 2 user group additions and add to it for level 3 as opposed to splitting.

My suggestion is to create 2 promotions for every level.

One gives the next level up while the other takes away the next lower level.

Screenshot_20190804-191837_Chrome.webp

You create two promotions: Promotion To Level 2 with X trophy points and Strip of Level 1 (easier if you only will have 3 levels but could get harder with 100).

The strip promotion would take away level 1 if they are in level 2 and have at least 25 points.

The next strip, level 3, would take away level 1 and 2 (just in case) if they're in level 3 with at least 50 points.

That way you don't need to rely on add ons.

I see, i could test this option too, thank you for explaining.

Off the top of my head i'm not sure what removes them from the group, maybe when i test it will make sense.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Top Bottom