Trending Content [Unsupported]

Trending Content [Unsupported] [Paid] 3.0.0 Beta 5

No permission to buy (£20.00)
Thread from today 20:52 - 16 views + 0 replies - ON the list.
Thread from yesterday 18:02 - 447 views + 26 replies - NOT on the list.
Thread from yesterday 12:03 - 694 views + 47 replies - NOT on the list.
Thread from Monday 10:00 - 2k views + 119 replies - NOT on the list.

How does the add-on calculate replies+views per miniute?
It depends on a number of factors, but mostly it comes down to how you configure it. The results should only cache for about an hour.

Can you invite me to the PM with @Stuart Wright and I can see if your configuration is hitting a bug or something.

My suite of resources has now been restored after some consideration on how to handle their management while they were temporarily unavailable.
For clarification, while I do not have the time to give support for installations and bug reports for this addon (because there are no known bugs and it's working perfectly on my forum AVForums), I will be updating it with maintenance releases (as and when they are needed) which current license holders will be able to download. So no personal support, but yes, maintenance releases.
Also I am vetting who I sell licenses to, so if you wish to purchase a license, please click the purchase link and then send me a message as per the instructions in the product description. Thank you :)

My suite of resources has now been restored after some consideration on how to handle their management while they were temporarily unavailable.
For clarification, while I do not have the time to give support for installations and bug reports for this addon (because there are no known bugs and it's working perfectly on my forum AVForums), I will be updating it with maintenance releases (as and when they are needed) which current license holders will be able to download. So no personal support, but yes, maintenance releases.
Also I am vetting who I sell licenses to, so if you wish to purchase a license, please click the purchase link and then send me a message as per the instructions in the product description. Thank you :)

Thank you.

People should understand what un-maintained means. You're buying at your own risk knowing the plugin may or may not be working.

Glad you restored these.

Thank you.

People should understand what un-maintained means. You're buying at your own risk knowing the plugin may or may not be working.

Glad you restored these.
I've asked @Chris D whether a new thread prefix could be added here - UNSUPPORTED - because like I have written in the addon description, the addons certainly are maintained, but just not personally supported.
The addons work perfectly on AVForums.com. They are very likely to work on other forums, the only potential issue being that there is an incompatibility with other addons.

We have no plans to add that prefix here.

In fact, you may be better off removing the “Unmaintained” prefix, but continue to stipulate the level of support in the resource description.

I've asked @Chris D whether a new thread prefix could be added here - UNSUPPORTED - because like I have written in the addon description, the addons certainly are maintained, but just not personally supported.
The addons work perfectly on AVForums.com. They are very likely to work on other forums, the only potential issue being that there is an incompatibility with other addons.

Couldn’t you just remove the unmaintained prefix, then edit the title of all the addons to “[UnSupported] My Addon Title”

That way the title states it clearly.

Anyone still using this with v2.2.8, and it's working fine without any noticeable issues or add-on clashes?

Top Bottom