Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Well I worked out how to get the 'final' build to work, you need to run the winner croc and it will show up properly however, it looks like my posts in private forums (even when excluded in options) are counting towards it =\

Any way to do an addon for this addon? :)

I'd love there to be a "top reviewer" of the month option for people that review items in the media gallery. :)

hi, I found the bug which makes this plugin showing only matching secondary groups

./library/PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php line 240

PHP:
return 'AND (user.user_group_id IN ("'. $this->_getDb()->quote($options->ls_group_allowed) . '") OR (' . implode(' OR ', $groupConds) . '))';

should be

PHP:
return 'AND (user.user_group_id IN ('. $this->_getDb()->quote($options->ls_group_allowed) . ') OR (' . implode(' OR ', $groupConds) . '))';

remove double quote (") in IN statement solve this issue.

hi, I found the bug which makes this plugin showing only matching secondary groups

PHP:
return 'AND (user.user_group_id IN ("'. $this->_getDb()->quote($options->ls_group_allowed) . '") OR (' . implode(' OR ', $groupConds) . '))';

should be

PHP:
return 'AND (user.user_group_id IN ('. $this->_getDb()->quote($options->ls_group_allowed) . ') OR (' . implode(' OR ', $groupConds) . '))';

Please confirm on this @Aayush please.

From what I can see, the latest update has a bug on it and has not been fixed since. I use the previous beta build on my website.

That guy above is the one who developed it for the XF author's boards I believe. I was directed to them for custom work on this add-on anyway.

Nice Addon, but I've found one 'bug'.
I excluded the usergroups Administrators and Moderators from this addon. But since all staff members are also a member of the 'Member' Group, one of our Admins has received the title now.

Could you make it so if a player is member of atleast one excluded group, he does not get involved in the Top Poster process?

Best regards
Ferity

Please confirm on this @Aayush please.

PHP:

should be

PHP:

Yup, that is a bug.

Reactions: rdn
I've made another build with some of the bug fixes but never really got the time to add the new features that you guys requested. I'm planning on working on this over the next two weeks and I hope to upload the addon with some new features as well as the older bug fixes.

I just installed this and wanted to ask if there was an option for the widget to be a different style. My sidebar is wider so a lot of space is wasted. I wanted something like staff members where I can use larger avatars and have the username/number of posts only show up when hovering over.

Or, if there was a way to make the widget list in two columns, that would allow me to post the top 10 in the depth of only five. ;)

If it's just a matter with playing with the css, where might I find the original code? Thanks.

View attachment 98884
Try fiddling with the
Code:
ls_pom_widget_leaderboard
template to customize it to your liking.

Top Bottom