Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Cant install
php 7.2
XenForo 1.5.17
Server Error

count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in PosterOfMonth/Model/PosterOfMonth.php at line 95
  2. PosterOfMonth_Model_PosterOfMonth->refreshMonthCache() in PosterOfMonth/Installer.php at line 70
  3. PosterOfMonth_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/tester/data/www/test.site.cc/admin.php at line 13
Must be breaking due to PHP 7.2

Does anyone know how to remove the automated banner from the prior month's top poster? I handle it manually by putting each person that has ever been top poster in a group and then assigning a banner to that group. The problem is, if you were top poster last month you end up with double banners.

Untitled.webp

Empty the table `ls_pom_winner` each month or there would be a template modification. If you can add a screenshot of all the template modifications related to the Poster of the Month addon, I can tell you which one to switch off.

OK, I emptied that table and that removed the banner from the prior month winner. As far as templates, I'm wondering if its not this one

ls_pom_widget_winner

<xen:if hascontent="true">
<div class="section avatarList">
<ul>
<xen:contentcheck>
<xen:foreach loop="$winner" value="$user">
<li>
<xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />
<xen:username user="$user" rich="true" />
<div class="userTitle">{$user.c} {xen:phrase posts}</div>
</li>
</xen:foreach>
</xen:contentcheck>
</ul>
</div>
</xen:if>

Found on this page: admin.php?template-modifications/

Just need the names of the template modifications.

Thanks man.

For that mod it just says footer and navigation. There is a cron job called Poster of the Month Winner Declaration. Running that Cron job is what repopulates the table you told me to clear.

I guess that cron might be clearing the other table so touching it might cause issues with cache for future POM.

Here are the steps:
1. Switch on Development mode.
2. Go to admin.php?code-event-listeners/
3. Switch this off.Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 9.05.33 AM.webp

I've installed it, like all other add-ons, but keep getting the message:
"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again. "

but the files are where they should be: upload/library/PosterOfMonth/

Any help is much appreciated. I'm also interested in paying for a slightly updated/modified version.

Thank you for that addon.
I cant see why and where in your code, but when i activate your addon i have 21 queries more on a full thread page (one and one per post);
i will try to find the problem in the next days.

Aren't there any viable options out there yet?
None at all. There was one, however that was deleted.

Any Updates? I can't install it. errormessage while installing: Developer: default_value is not a valid array (ls_group_excluded)

Top Bottom