Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
@Blast I'm quite sure it can exclude people in the widget as well. In fact, not only in the widget, it will also exclude from the Top Poster page. It works on my forums. I made a custom usergroup which would hold users that shouldn't be counted in any message counts related tasks, which includes staffs and bots, then I simply excluded that usergroup and it worked just fine.

Hmm. I guess I'll go over it again tonight. I've made sure that the permissions and the options were correct. My widget cache is even 0.

how can i remove the top poster ribbon from post bit?

also this add on needs tweaked to recognize sub-groups , no way to remove staff because they are registered users too

how can i remove the top poster ribbon from post bit?
Also would like to know.
also this add on needs tweaked to recognize sub-groups , no way to remove staff because they are registered users too
It recognizes secondary groups on my site. I put staffs and bot into a special usergroup called "hidden message count" or something, then I simply excluded that particular group, and viola. Just make sure you rebuild TPOM cache after changing the usergroup. AFAIK the display is cached or something.

The easiest way to remove it is to alter the class name in CSS in the template modifications. Then get that class name in Extra, and do display: none.

There seems to be no Template Modification for it. But it seems to be rendered with ls_pom_winner_ribbon template. Oh well, just wrap the content with <xen:comment> and you'll be fine, I guess.

I no longer use this add-on but now getting the following error:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xxxxx_gotitans.ls_pom_cache' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Any thoughts as to why? Thanks.

Very nice add-on. However, one strange thing is happening in my forum - all the guests are having "top poster of the month" badge below avatar, though I excluded unregistered users in the settings !

Also, selecting multiple groups (e.g. Administrator and Unregistered) in the "User Groups Excluded" box does not work, rather include everybody.

This has somehow messed up my MySQL. It's giving that nonstop MySQL Error when you try to uninstall it.

You don't really have to exclude any forums. You just need to make sure that the option doesn't exclude any of the forum you want after installation because of the 'faked' value, then press Save Changes (to overwrite the 'faked' value). If after installation there's nothing wrong with the exclude forum options, just press Save Changes again anyway. I think that'll fix the 'faked' value or something. Heck, I can't really remember. It's been a while, lol

You don't really have to exclude any forums. You just need to make sure that the option doesn't exclude any of the forum you want after installation because of the 'faked' value, then press Save Changes (to overwrite the 'faked' value). If after installation there's nothing wrong with the exclude forum options, just press Save Changes again anyway. I think that'll fix the 'faked' value or something. Heck, I can't really remember. It's been a while, lol
hah, thank much appreciated.

Now after I've added it to widget framework it doesn't seem to show up :(

Any ideas???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.28.28 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.28.28 PM.webp
    5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.28.44 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.28.44 PM.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
I think you will have to manually run the cron entries first. Just look at anything that sounds like it has anything to do with this add-on on the cron settings, then manually run it(them? - I think there were two).

I think you will have to manually run the cron entries first. Just look at anything that sounds like it has anything to do with this add-on on the cron settings, then manually run it(them? - I think there were two).
Dang I already tried that, yeah there were two.
I'll keep playing with it, thanks anyway!

Top Bottom