Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Working fine for me.
Thank you for sharing Mouth.

I saw that the dev said: Future Updates include "Compatible with Widget Framework"

Does that mean the current version is not compatible with Widget Framework? If so then we must say goodbye to the addon before using it actually :( because we have Widget Framework installed and running so far.

Yeah, it seems to support Widget Framework. There's no importable XML widgets in the ZIP archive, so possibly it'd automatically hook to Widget Framework's available widget types. I assume you'll just have to add a custom widget and choose this add-on's widget type. After that, read the FAQ. It's mentioned there how to prevent the non-widget-framework-users fallback from running, so that you won't end up having duplicated widgets in the sidebar.

After that, read the FAQ. It's mentioned there how to prevent the non-widget-framework-users fallback from running
There is no tickbox options in /admin.php?options/list/ls_topposterofmonth - seems the FAQ is out-of-date/wrong. Wish it wasn't, I'd like to have a sidebar widget for those not using WF.

The exclude option only works on awarding right? I wish it was able to exclude the people in the widget as well. I'm trying to exclude the staff members but the option isn't working. I tried it via CSS and putting a display: none on the staff's <li>, but it just gave me an invisible list and still occupied the list.

Top Bottom