1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

Modern statistic addon used for contests and bragging rights

1. surfsup
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    License in download (please read description before purchasing)
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    **If you want to remove branding ($25 USD) please private message me here. **

I decided to offer this addon free to the forum but I would greatly appreciate it if you can donate by sending me a private message or purchasing the branding removal because I paid a lot of money to have this addon created. Thanks :)

Xenforo has really needed a way to show top posters of the month so we as consumers can host posting contests or bragging rights. So here it is!

BEWARE: THIS ADDON IS CONSIDERED TO GET YOUR MEMBERS POSTING LIKE CRAZY! :D

Features:
    • Top Posters Of the Month Page
    • Set Usergroup Permissions (Main group only)
    • Set how many users to list on homepage
    • Widget: Winner Of The Month (Shows previous month winner)
    • Widget: Leaderboard (Shows who is winning for the current month *cache is set to change every 6 hours*)
    • Dedicated page within the Members page that shows Top Posters
    • Show previous month winners
    • Winner Ribbon on Widget -> Winner ribbon for previous month is present on the user info box in front of every post
    Future Updates:
    • Post Ratings (Will add stats on the main page)
    • Compatible with Widget Framework
    Important Information:

-Cache is set to show every 6 hours, so when you first install you will not see the widget sidebar until there is posts

-> This can be changed by updating the Cron in AdminCP to whatever interval you want the posts to update
    -> If you don't have posts when you install: it will wait for the next cache update to run before it shows the leaderboard

Demo: TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Recommendations?

Please let me know if you guys have any recommendations on how I can make this addon even better! Thanks!

**You may use on any forum except any websites in direct competition with our main forum for the Cleaning Industry, so if you have a carpet cleaning forum or cleaning forum in general, do not buy or download this addon as you will be fined** TruckMountForums

Images

1. Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 11.37.06 AM.png
    2. Screen Shot 2014-02-02 at 8.14.57 AM.png
    3. KI6gD5u.png
    4. Rv40qkM.png
    maszd, THLove, gldtn and 9 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. abdfahim
    abdfahim
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Nice and neat add on. Brings fun to the forum. I couldn't find a way to use this wothout widget framework though, but I use widget framework anyway, so no issue for me.
  2. Xyphien
    Xyphien
    1/5,
    Still doesn't work for me. I've sent a PM as well as posted on the discussion a few days ago with no help what so ever. I even tried using the Framework, and the addon for that with no help what so ever...
  3. Axel B
    Axel B
    5/5,
    Works perfectly well with XF 1.5.0. Very elegant addon. Easy to configure. Seamless integration with [bd] Widget Framework. Love it! Installed it just now and am eager to see the 'impact' on my members :)
  4. Xyphien
    Xyphien
    1/5,
    Version: 2.0.0 Stable
    Doesn't work with the current XenForo and not a single reply from the creator of the addon. Multiple messages with the same problem has been post and not a single one of them have received a reply.
  5. SEOmers
    SEOmers
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0 Beta
    I brought a failing website about a year ago. I added this plugin and pretty much within a week it was busy and continued to do so. Highly suggest that you put a minimum text limit on your forum, people will post like hell
  6. DFI
    DFI
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    Very Nice. But include Likes/Post rating count also in determining the Top Poster. Also instead of User Group, pls make it for Secondary User Group.
  7. RoldanLT
    RoldanLT
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    BEWARE: THIS ADDON IS CONSIDERED TO GET YOUR MEMBERS POSTING LIKE CRAZY!
    yes absolutely true!
  8. Breixo
    Breixo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Thanks, working perfectly :)
  9. JordanH
    JordanH
    5/5,
    Looking at your preview images, look like I won a month :D Whoot ;) Any how, very good addon by a great developer. Will be using it shortly on my own site for an upcoming contest I will be holding. This is the perfect match!
  10. Thom Tyler
    Thom Tyler
    4/5,
    Good Idea, doesn't let you rename Widgets though for some reason, which you should be able to do with WF Widgets. Bug?