Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
Love this addon. Can confirm it works perfectly fine with XF 1.5.0.

Have you considered extending this to 'Likes'? You could use the same functionality to the Likes system in XF. At least on my forum the likes increase the traffic on my forum. Like #posts, the #likes is potentially a catalyst for more interaction on your forum.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

this still doesn't work for me with the latest xenforo. Any reason why? It has no error codes that I see, simply nothing shows up. Do I have to add anything to the sidebar?

Suggestion ---

"Winner - Top Poster Of Month"

You should add the month on there --- So it would say:

Winner - Top Poster Of August

Suggestion:

Add a page and widget with the top poster per month. So

Winner Januari 2015: NameX
Winner Februari 2015: NameY
Et cetera

So, I figured out that it displays the banner saying "Top Poster Of Month" but it doesn't show up in the sidebar. How do you go about adding it to the sidebar?

So, I figured out that it displays the banner saying "Top Poster Of Month" but it doesn't show up in the sidebar. How do you go about adding it to the sidebar?
If using BD Widget Framework, you must add it manually.

Widget Framework.. but, it's not working for me with the latest update. If you go to your members tab, you should see a top poster link to view the top poster for that month.

If using BD Widget Framework, you must add it manually.
Widget Framework.. but, it's not working for me with the latest update. If you go to your members tab, you should see a top poster link to view the top poster for that month.
How do you go about adding it manually? What's the code to add, and where? I only have it added for the invite system I use on my forum >.>

ooh, I have cencentral framework. Not Widget Framework. Is there something different you have to do for that? or does this not work without Widget Framework?
I'm not sure.. I just know the option was there for Widget Framework for this addon. But, currently Widget Framework isn't showing it for me with the latest version of this add-on.

This looks great.

As already suggested you should factor in the "Likes" too? Maybe call it...

"Most liked poster this month"

I'm not sure.. I just know the option was there for Widget Framework for this addon. But, currently Widget Framework isn't showing it for me with the latest version of this add-on.
nah it's shows fine for me.
I just installed the framework just to see if it worked, and it doesn't work for me still. With, or without the widget framwork. I even added the .xml framwork file, and nothing.

I will let the author to respond on that.
I think beside from the admin cron, there's is something else behind.
But the point is, this addon really works well on my board.

Top Bottom