Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month

Top Poster Statistics Widgets+Contest Winner+Page Of Day-Week-Month 2.1.0

No permission to download
When trying to install, I'm getting this error:
Developer: default_value is not a valid array (ls_group_excluded)

I'm on PHP7.

Reactions: rdn
Hows the progress?
I can't get this to work reliably with 1.5.4. Might be addons, could be issues related to the above. Was debating looking into fixing the serialization issue but may just opt for something different. We'll see.

I can't get this to work reliably with 1.5.4. Might be addons, could be issues related to the above. Was debating looking into fixing the serialization issue but may just opt for something different. We'll see.

Well unfortunately the author doesn't seem to care.

O gosh, I want this add so bad. Hope that the developer fix the actual error of:

That sounds like a typical formatting error with the installation XML file. I wonder if fixing only that part will make the add-on usable?

When trying to install, I'm getting this error:
Anyone got a fix for the issue?
I got this too.. too bad that this add-on is abandoned..
O gosh, I want this add so bad. Hope that the developer fix the actual error of:
Trying to install but getting Developer: default_value is not a valid array (ls_group_excluded)
why and how to fix?
Prior to install, edit addon-PosterOfMonth.xml and change line 66 from;
Code:
<default_value>a:2:{i:0;s:1:"2",i:2;s:1:"1";}</default_value>
to
Code:
<default_value>a:1:{s:1:"a";s:1:"b";}</default_value>
After install, ensure you set the ACP Excluded Forums option ( /admin.php?options/list/ls_topposterofmonth ) , and click "Save Changes" to override the faked defaults.

Ref: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ibility-changes-in-1-5-3.109056/#post-1015971

Last edited:
Ah, so I was right that the issue was with the XML installation file.

@Mouth, will it work with XenForo 1.5.7 after fixing that particular issue in the XML file though?

Top Bottom