Top Poster of Last X Hours [Deleted]

Offsite download.
register on your site
confirm account
cant download product, error, no permissions. :/

Will version 1.0.6 fix this?

side note: I would rather pay $5 to get something like this than to spam up your forum with 10 useless posts.
I've made it like this on purpose as I was hoping people would register to support me.
If you would rather though, you can send me a $5 donation and I'll give you the file. ;)
I'm sorry to do this as I'm sure it'll make lots of people cross and frustrated.
But this addon can help your forum by encouraging members to post.
By making this addon I'm helping your forum.
I'm trying to make my own forum a success.
So, I decided to be mean. I do apologise.

If people wish to donate money rather than register then PM me. :)
I'd like to see you register on my forum, if that's not too much to ask.
I'm sorry, but I won't be making this addon available like before again.
People were downloading but no one registered on my forum.
It kind of defeated the purpose why I made the addon.
I know it sounds a little selfish but it's actually true.
I would like to keep this addon free.
Once you've registered and made 10 posts you can also advertise your forum on my forum, as that's what my forum is. It's a promotion forum (see my signature). But it's up to you, I'll accept donations as well.

Seems a popular trend these days.. I dont fault ya either but i decided long ago that its almost impossible to keep my plugins current when i have to remember were the heck they all even came from to check for updates.. So i had to just make it a policy to no longer use plugins that require external registrations.

Seems a popular trend these days.. I dont fault ya either but i decided long ago that its almost impossible to keep my plugins current when i have to remember were the heck they all even came from to check for updates.. So i had to just make it a policy to no longer use plugins that require external registrations.
It sends you an alert when an update is released. ;)
XenForo resource manager is cool like that and we have the RM installed. :D

= Yes, it's true.
Add-on uninstalled, files deleted.
That just shows you don't really want the addon. :D
I made the addon hoping it would help my forum initially, which it did (and still does). :)
I had no intention of releasing it to the public as the addon would make my forum unique. ;)
But then I thought, why not? It might help your forum too. All I ask is for a little contribution.
If people aren't willing to do that then, well, they can do without the addon in my opinion. :D

I think it would make more sense to call a Top Poster one who get the most likes in X hours time. This way members can post more, but the qualite of posts could be very low, basically they can just spam to get that Top Poster title. Idea is great, but I think it could be improved by giving the Top Poster title to someone who gets the most likes in X hours time frame :)

Top Bottom