[XTR] Top Poster of The Month

[XTR] Top Poster of The Month 1.0.3

No permission to download
hi, @XDinc I love your addon and I love all the work you do for the community but with all due respect you are giving your community members a hard time to download your addon.

1. user has to register on your site (No problem)
2. user has to enter license validation key (no problem)
3. NOW user has to validate the DOMAIN by adding some data to domain / Upload a validation file to the ftp folder...

I havent seen so many HOOPs to download an addon.. first time in my many years on xenforo forum.
The first 2 are okay which is standard but adding a validation file on the main forum is just tooo much.

And ofcourse I am super grateful for your addons.. the last step is just really too much.
I dont see the point of having to have another additional step to validate the domain.. as its already done with the xenforo token.

hi, @XDinc I love your addon and I love all the work you do for the community but with all due respect you are giving your community members a hard time to download your addon.

1. user has to register on your site (No problem)
2. user has to enter license validation key (no problem)
3. NOW user has to validate the DOMAIN by adding some data to domain / Upload a validation file to the ftp folder...

I havent seen so many HOOPs to download an addon.. first time in my many years on xenforo forum.
The first 2 are okay which is standard but adding a validation file on the main forum is just tooo much.

And ofcourse I am super grateful for your addons.. the last step is just really too much.
I dont see the point of having to have another additional step to validate the domain.. as its already done with the xenforo token.

Hmm. You now have to
Add a new DNS TXT record for your domain.
Download and upload the verification file to your domain.
?
It is already verified with the regular XF token system (which is fine), don't see why this additional step was required.

Despite my willingness to spend money and follow the necessary steps, I have unfortunately still been unsuccessful.

I went through the process of applying for an account, only to have it denied.

It appears that the individual responsible for this decision may be harboring discriminatory attitudes or tendencies.

Hoping for support of this add-on:

Monthly Top users with the highest cumulative points (count only the points they received for the last month).
Instead of using the post count alone.
@XDinc any feedback on this?

I understand that it is not possible to update on version 1.4.0 of au lait? is that I would not like current users to lose their current positions. Great job!!
same here, i want to move from aulaits addon. if i switch addons - stats/badges on previous periods wont be lost?

I can't seem to find a purchase page on your site for this addon? I converted page to English but I can't seem to find the /store page for this, only the /resource page?

Dude will rudely decline your registration to his external forum and won't grant you access to the 'free addon' despite filling the registration forum with your Xenforo username and licence code.

same I can't download on their site

I can't download on their site
you need to verify your website by creating txt file in order to download any resource

you need to verify your website by creating txt file in order to download any resource
hmmm I don't think I can proceed that as I still have this status https://gyazo.com/5c9189683dfd3754ded9c8d38a089d26 for a month now :LOL:

Top Bottom