[XTR] Top Poster of The Month

[XTR] Top Poster of The Month 1.0.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
License
You may not redistribute, or repackage in any form.
Visible branding
No
This add-on displays a selectable number of users with the most posts of the month (month and year are selectable) on a separate page.

As you know this add-on was created by @au lait and I just maintained it.
I would like to thank him for giving me this permission. We fixed some bugs with this release.

Encouraging activity of meaningful and worthwhile content is always priority number one for any community owner/staff.

Just thinking about ways to engage with members and the top poster of the month is a good way to get members to get active and each month the top poster who has the most content that month gets to a user banner.

Version string 1.0.1
  • Added new phrases.
  • Added new options
  • Added new public templates.
  • Added new style properties.
  • Changed ACP option template.
  • Fixed user banner display bugs.
  • Added members' navigation link permission.
  • Exclude node option updated.
  • Fixed responsive issues.
ACP Options
TPM_ACP_Options.webp

TPM_widget.webp

TPM_User_group_permissions.webp

TPM_Widget-2.webp

TPM_page.webp

TPM_Profile_view.webp

TPM_Mobile_view.webp

Author
XDinc
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Latest updates

1. Changelog 1.0.3

Version string 1.0.3 Added new phrases. Changed widget style options Updated public templates...
  2. Changelog 1.0.2

Version string 1.0.2 Added new phrases. Added a new option to show the username as well on the...

Latest reviews

I like it. It helps promote posting and engagement to the users. If your forum is slumping, use something like this.
This plugin is a must if you want to motivate users to contribute in the community! Once I create my second forum I will add this as well! hoping someday for the function where reactions can be counted as well!
Top Bottom