Top Poster of Last X Hours [Deleted]

What a nice surprise this modification. Seems to be just what I am looking for. Going to give it a try.

Thanks a lot Quiver!!(y)

One question that is not covered in the readme.txt. Should the .xml be imported to install this addon or is the uploading of the files sufficient?

When installing the .xml I receive the following message:
Error
Please enter a valid callback method.

One question that is not covered in the readme.txt. Should the .xml be imported to install this addon or is the uploading of the files sufficient?

When installing the .xml I receive the following message:
Upload the files, then install by choosing upload XML file.
It works because I've tested it. You uploaded the files? ;)

Hmm I see something. When uploading the files via FTP one folder of the listener.php failed to transfer.

My bad, all transferred successfully now.

Hmm I see something. When uploading the files via FTP one folder of the listener.php failed to transfer.

My bad, all transferred successfully now.
Sounds like an issue with your FTP transfer, not the addon then.
Glad it's working for you now. :)

I would love to display this mod also on the forum_view and thread_view pages where we have a global sidebar running.

With the widgetframework I added this templates but it doesn't show up there. Should I manually included the following code on both these templates?
<xen:include template="twistedpromotion_topuser" />

I would love to display this mod also on the forum_view and thread_view pages where we have a global sidebar running.

With the widgetframework I added this templates but it doesn't show up there. Should I manually included the following code on both these templates?
I can't, at this time, guarantee functionality outside of the sidebar.
I'm trying to get the mod to display a banner in header in next update.
But getting it to display anything is proving a struggle. Sorry about that. :confused:
But if it doesn't work then it probably won't at this moment in time, sorry.

It should show up just fine using the template I mentioned in my first post and the widget framework.

Is there a way to remove the link to the member site? Most of my members don't have their own websites.

I've installed it and it doesn't seem to be doing much? I've posted around my forums for the past hour or so and i've yet to be listed as the top poster? the block hasn't appeared yet. How exactly is 'top poster' calculated? :)

I've installed it and it doesn't seem to be doing much? I've posted around my forums for the past hour or so and i've yet to be listed as the top poster? the block hasn't appeared yet. How exactly is 'top poster' calculated? :)
Have you read the read me file?

Top Bottom