ToggleME

ToggleME 3.1.4

No permission to download
@Shamatix
  • §1 => no more needed since version 3.x
  • Template modifications collection => don't see why it would be needed
  • Be sure to read this: ToggleME

Okay this fixed another issue I had lol, now I have my shoutbox on my forum page aswell where I can also minimize / maximize it, but I still cant minimize / maximize it on my portal page for some reason as seen here:
Twonkinfo
Twonkinfo

really hope you can try guide me through it :3

best regards Shamatix

Okay this fixed another issue I had lol, now I have my shoutbox on my forum page aswell where I can also minimize / maximize it, but I still cant minimize / maximize it on my portal page for some reason as seen here:
Twonkinfo
Twonkinfo

really hope you can try guide me through it :3

best regards Shamatix
That would require custom development since the template is not the same. I will not support this, but the addon is available on Github and any modifications can be done.

We are using ToggleMe version 3.1.2. We had one style selected in the toggleme options. If we uncheck that only style but leave toggleme enabled we receive an error (XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Sedo/ToggleME/Listener.php at line 754). Not sure if it's related to not having a style selected or if it's something else we have checked/unchecked. To fix this I changed line 754 from

if (!$toggle_styles)

to

if (!isset($toggle_styles) || !$toggle_styles)

That seems to get past the error but not sure if it's a correct fix or not.

Any idea how to get it to work with the XenGallery media block ?
I already modified the "xengallery_media_block" template with the classes given in FAQ §1.
But nothing works, no matter what I do :(

unfortunately ToggleMe is not working on my forum. When I activate the add-on, the forum page stays empty.

Xenforo 1.5.4

Looks good. Only thing, when I close a widget, it works, but when I change the page, there is a flash where the widget is open then closes. This happens on every page change

Looks good. Only thing, when I close a widget, it works, but when I change the page, there is a flash where the widget is open then closes. This happens on every page change
Nothing I can do here. Check what js script takes time to load using your browser console.

uninstalled all this did was screw up my user titles, 100% the absolutely most confusing user options I've ever seen at one point i just toggled everything and nothing happened, i even check user permissions on user groups and nothing

Last edited:
i just installed
8:15 am.
uninstalled all this did
8:18 am ; 3 minutes, not bad. I'm sure during this laps of time you had time to check you're using at least PHP 5.3.6 and that you had time to read this part of the addon presentation: "It should work with most of the styles. If it doesn't please contact first your theme creator so he can first check the source of the problem."
100% the absolutely most confusing user options I've ever seen
If you have suggestions, there are welcome. Otherwise I recommend you to code something by yourself that will perfectly suite your needs.

@cclaerhout thanks for disrespecting me by misqouting me if you would read right after what you have qouted and try again
You're the one who is speaking of disrespect ;) You're really a funny one, I grant you that. Since you can't configure this addon and/or this addon doesn't match your needs, please don't use it. Thank you.

Top Bottom