Todo10.com - Big Board (thousands or millon posts) Migrations

Claudio

Todo10.com specializes in big board migrations with thousands or million of posts/users/attachments in just hours. It doesn't matter the size of your forum, we'll work hard to give you the best results in as little time as possible, satisfaction guaranteed! :)

We can import any big or small board from:
  • vBulletin 3.x
  • vBulletin 4.x
  • vBulletin 5.x to XF
  • phpBB to XF
  • IPB to XF
  • bbPress to XF
  • SMF to XF
  • Forumatic to XF
  • Vainilla 2.X to XF
Customer testimonials
You can read many customer testimonials of XF users in:
All real testimonials! Not fake ones (y)

If you have any question please feel free to start a conversation with me or send us an email to
sales_at_todo10.png

Ok, just to add my 2 cents.

I run a forum as part of a driving tours company, and having upgraded from vB3 to vB4 to vB5 i was (understandably) very unhappy.
I posted on this forum that i'd like some help regarding a migration to Xenforo and Claudio was one of the people who got back to me with a quote.

Well, the quote was very reasonable, the discussion about how we would achieve the upgrade gave me some confidence, and Claudio's patience with answering my stupid questions was good too!
Needless to say within 24 hours the new forum was up and running, with the only significant issue being that all users would need to reset their passwords.
All users, all topics and threads, all links to photos on other sites, and so on were all preserved and worked great.

We also had an issue with a flow from Wordpress to vBulletin, and Claudio (as a separate piece of work) quoted for implementation of the Xenword bridge to help us achieve our goals.
Again, this piece of work was completed quickly and with confidence and we now have a great bridge between our Wordpress site and our forum.

All in all, i could not recommend Claudio highly enough. He's always available to help, always happy to answer questions, does a great job for a good price and never left me in any doubt that he'd get the work done properly, but also quickly.

AAA rating, and i will be using Claudio and ToDo10 again in future.

@Claudio at Todo10 was kind enough to offer his assistance with my migration from Vbulletin 4 to Xenforo. I had lots of silly questions and concerns but he guided me through the stages step by step, and was always there to when ever I needed assurance and help.

I expected the migration to be allot more expensive but Todo10 surprised me with how cost effective the conversion was. Also, most companies are helpful up until the point you pay them, with the eagerness to help vanishing soon after, but not the case with Claudio @ Todo10.

Many Webmasters are looking to move to Xenforo, if you are on the cusp, but are unsure just go ahead and do it, as now is a better time than ever, especially with companies like Todo10 and individuals just like Claudio ready to help, making it easy for those like me with busy schedules, or those not technical enough.

Top recommendation for Todo10 of whome I will be using again in future.

Thanks Claudio.

My video game community spent a year with the terrible VBulletin 5, and as my crew had been undone, we find in Todo10 (Claudio and Javier) the hope to improve the whole experience of our site using the XenForo.

Some problems were encountered during the migration process due to my database is quite old and have already gone through other conversion processes, but these guys have managed to do everything in always willing and very satisfying way!

I am very satisfied and extremely happy with the end result.
Many thanks Claudio and Javier!

I want to thank Javier and the other guys at Todo10 for their fantastic work on my new site www.sakocollectors.com and on my forum there.

They have been ever so accomodating and I can´t understand how they put up with all my questions and suggestions!?

Even though we are on different continents with different main languages, we have managed to keep good contact and I can truly recommend these guys to all who need help with building sites, swapping forum softwares and similar tasks!!

If anyone want to contact me for references, please do!!

I take a bow!

Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/Todo10.official/posts_to_page

LIwlrxp.png

Last edited:
I just want to say a huge thanks to Todo10, the support and service they gave was amazing.

They migrated us from vBulletin 5 > XenForo

The forum is now running alot smoother, they were extra helpful and talked me through any questions I had.

Always had a fear with this, as you are always cautious with people at first. Todo10 were excellent, always on hand to answer any questions too!

They did a test migrate to see how things went, allowed us to check the content and then they did a full export from vBulletin > XenForo.

Everything was smooth, all users, all posts, all threads (forums & Sub-forums) and much more :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I really couldn't be happier, thank you for an amazing service - You guys rock!

A+++++++++++++++++ :)

Definitely recommend these guys for any migrations you are considering!!!

I just want to say a huge thanks to Todo10, the support and service they gave was amazing.

They migrated us from vBulletin 5 > XenForo

The forum is now running alot smoother, they were extra helpful and talked me through any questions I had.

Always had a fear with this, as you are always cautious with people at first. Todo10 were excellent, always on hand to answer any questions too!

They did a test migrate to see how things went, allowed us to check the content and then they did a full export from vBulletin > XenForo.

Everything was smooth, all users, all posts, all threads (forums & Sub-forums) and much more :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I really couldn't be happier, thank you for an amazing service - You guys rock!

A+++++++++++++++++ :)

Definitely recommend these guys for any migrations you are considering!!!
Thank you for your feedback Dan! :)

I need to add my many thanks to Todo10! After over a month of battling with the upgrades of VB 3 to 5 and then down to 4, I made the decision to investigate switching to Xenforo.

Todo10 answered all my questions and concerns, our forum is about 10 years old, so I needed this to be smooth and seamless, migrating without any data loss was a top priority.

Todo10 answered all my questions and concerns, and when I made the decision to do the migration, I contacted Todo10, and the migration was done seamlessly and perfectly with absolutely no downtime or data-loss!

Thank you Todo10! Our users are going to be pleased that all is working well, and Xenforo is so fast I can't believe it!

Your services are a 10 out of 10!!!!

I need to add my many thanks to Todo10! After over a month of battling with the upgrades of VB 3 to 5 and then down to 4, I made the decision to investigate switching to Xenforo.

Todo10 answered all my questions and concerns, our forum is about 10 years old, so I needed this to be smooth and seamless, migrating without any data loss was a top priority.

Todo10 answered all my questions and concerns, and when I made the decision to do the migration, I contacted Todo10, and the migration was done seamlessly and perfectly with absolutely no downtime or data-loss!

Thank you Todo10! Our users are going to be pleased that all is working well, and Xenforo is so fast I can't believe it!

Your services are a 10 out of 10!!!!
Thank you for the review :)

I recently decided to upgrade my forum from SMF to XenForo's latest version. Because I have 5000 members and 50,000 posts this was a daunting decision. Do I start over? Do I migrate? ToDo10 was one of the individuals who responded to my request for assistance and quoted me an exceptionally fair price. In fact, he under quoted, considering the scope of the work, and yet he honored that original quote. Roughly 50% of what some of the other quotes came in at.

Within 24 hours of paying the invoice he was migrating the site over. He executed the migration in phases and kept at it until it was done to my satisfaction. He even helped me move a bunch of things around on the server and clean up some messes that I had made.

On behalf of the users of MechSpecs, we thank you and I recommend you to anyone looking to move off of that dead horse SMF.

I recently decided to upgrade my forum from SMF to XenForo's latest version. Because I have 5000 members and 50,000 posts this was a daunting decision. Do I start over? Do I migrate? ToDo10 was one of the individuals who responded to my request for assistance and quoted me an exceptionally fair price. In fact, he under quoted, considering the scope of the work, and yet he honored that original quote. Roughly 50% of what some of the other quotes came in at.

Within 24 hours of paying the invoice he was migrating the site over. He executed the migration in phases and kept at it until it was done to my satisfaction. He even helped me move a bunch of things around on the server and clean up some messes that I had made.

On behalf of the users of MechSpecs, we thank you and I recommend you to anyone looking to move off of that dead horse SMF.
Thank you so much for your review Michael and happy to know we've meet the expectations :)

I made a move from Vbulletin 5 to Xenforo. I originally planned to purchase IPB as a middle step and do the whole thing myself. I had no previous knowledge of doing this and would have had to experiment and test first.
I contacted todo10.com just to see what they would charge for my small forum. The price was GREAT. The service? Timed right when I needed. My site was down and back up in an early morning.
Users, threads, nodes, attachments, avatars. All migrated over.

Afterwards, todo10.com gave me a hand with a couple of specific questions I had just to make sure I was all satisfied with the total migration.
One week later and mysite is optimized. My users are so happy.

The service, price, and outcome was top notch! I will use them again for any services they offer!

The past...

We were among the hundreds of very unhappy vBulletin 5 forum platform users. After getting fed up with vBulletin support, and their lack of interest in fixing our problems (I don't think they have any idea how to do that) we started searching for options to move on, hopefully without losing our content going back 8 years! vBulletin told us any roll-back would sacrifice our old data.

The present...

Our search led to these pages, and eventually to Todo1o! I was contacted initially by Claudio and eventually Fernando and after a lot of discussion (Fernando was VERY patient with me!) we decided to move our forum to Xenforo and hire Todo10 and Fernando to do the conversion!

Within a few hours of finalizing our agreement, Fernando had set up a "test" Xenforo forum (importing our data) that we could evaluate while leaving our (albeit crippled) live forum in place for our users. Our administration team and some key moderators were given the URL to the test site so we could go in and "play with the switches" and become familiar with the Xenforo platform so that if we decided on moving forward we would be able to work in the new environment without missing a beat! It only took the team a couple of days to figure out that we needed to make this move!

We purchased a Xenforo license and turned Fernando loose to make the final migration! He imported the latest data from our vBulletin forum, shut off the vBulletin switch, and our new Xenforo forum was born!

There have been a few minor "glitches" in the conversion, but nothing we didn't either know would be an issue, or anything that working with Fernando we did not get worked out in short order. Fernando did an outstanding job on the conversion. He answers email in a very timely manner... I sometimes wonder when he sleeps! While I have never actually met him, or even talked to him via phone or Skype (he is a Skype person, I'm not) If I ever end up in Argentina I am going to look him up and buy him a couple of beers :)!

Summing it all up... If you are among the hundreds of frustrated vB5 users throughout the world and are contemplating a Xenforo conversion, WHAT are you waiting for! Xenforo is #1, and Todo10 and Fernando are the partners you need to make a smooth, painless transition! We could not be happier!

www.wmstrcommunityforum.com

Hi
Few weeks ago I get in touch with Todo10.com to carry out a migration from a SMF forum (with 6.000 users and 100.000 posts) to XenForo. After revised and discussed all the necessary steps to migrate without issues we agreed for a price. Since then they took care of everything: installation, full migration and small details that had to be checked after the conversion. You can see my forum on http://www.solott.com

All what I received was high quality service and pleasant treatment and I won't hesitate to contact them if I'll need anything else.

From here and on a public way I thank them for the work they have done and their attention.

Thank you Todo10!

I needed a test import done of our multi-million post vBulletin forum so our staff could get familiar with the new software... Claudio / Todo10 got it done within just a few hours of receiving credentials. I don't think you'll be able to find a more responsive provider. Highly recommended!

Months ago we started a journey from PhpBB2.x fully-modded, to Xenforo 1.4. Anyone new to Xenforo and who has done something similar will identify - the learning curve is huge, the steps are many. We discovered that Xenforo is hands-down the best board software out there we could find to take us to the next level. It is a culmination of brilliant coding, intelligent design and a strong understanding of the needs of people on both sides of the board: administrators and moderators on the one hand, members and advertisers on the other.

But there are two more groups of people who multiply the power of Xenforo: addon developers, and service providers. Yet, when you are new to the game, the service provider you link with can make or break your experience. And for newbies, it could be a shot in the dark. Thankfully in our case, we ended up with the right team and the right team leader.

In the beginning, I purchased addons, styles or "support" services, only to realize the addons were not well supported, communication with the developer was flawed, and sometimes the addon just didn't deliver on its promises. It was still in development and prematurely released. Too often I was left to figure things out for myself, something that can be very taxing for non-technical people. By the time you finally realize which of the purchases you've made were useless to you, you could easily have spent a few hundred dollars based on reviews and a need to trust someone. But in the end, you are still on your own. And poorer.

Tech support are busy people. Sometimes much too busy, and either their performance suffers, the stress on them is too much, or their skills were too specialized to be any good to us in our situation. Or we just didn't have that history with them that gives you some hope that your ticket will not be ignored for 3 days, at a crucial moment, in the middle of a huge migration project.

Google is my friend, but a lot of information is disconnected from context, so we get answers that make no sense until we finally understand the foundational structure of Xenforo, by trial and error, and how addons and what not actually interact with it. There could be better tutorials out there, and I have to believe they will be made. Too many people need to discover Xenforo, who spent years trying to force PhpBB or other boards to do things that should be native to their software it's just so common sense.

From the get go, Claudio understood our starting point, and where we wanted to go. He did have to explain some things a few times (naturally), and he was basically patient and making sure we were connecting and not talking pass one another. I appreciate that very much when talking to tech support. As newbies we already feel incompetent, that's why we seek help. Claudio has been patient, willing to help in any way he could within the parameters of his business expertise, and a schedule.

It took us nearly 4 months to bring our Xenforo migration to fruition. Claudio has been available in very reasonable delays whenever I needed him, and he adapted to our pace. When we finally initiated the full conversion and updates, he was there for us, for hours at a time, engaged, focused, competent, making sure we didn't miss anything. At one point he even rescued the whole site, bringing it back from the effects of a blunder I made because of fatigue and confusion.

He has remained polite, encouraging, and respectful, and most of all he knows how to find answers and solutions and apply them. He understands more than Xenforo, he has a clear grasp of the whole infrastructure Xenforo needs to run: databases, servers, directories, backups, as well as the more random human elements. He has been mature and professional, and it is thanks to him that not only is our forum up and running, but running very well.

For peace of mind, we also purchased Todo10's "XenForo Monthly Maintenance services" as we wanted to make sure to start on the right foot. Having a competent team to help you take your first steps is essential.

I highly recommend Claudio and his Todo10 team! At least contact them to make sure you give YOURSELF a chance. Having the right team to help migration will give you a lot more than you think. And I found their pricing affordable and accessible.

For a hands-down forum software migration, pick a hands-down migration team! Todo10 is that team for us!

Mucho much gracias, Claudio!

Regards,

Andre Lefebvre
for VI-Control.net

We migrated from VB5. It took us a while to get used to XF. We not only survived, but thrived, thanks to the guys at Todo10.

If you are new to XF and need support or migrating to XF, go with Todo10 for the 3 months, you will never regret it. It left us free to concentrate on other things and not worry about migrations, installations and updates. Priceless to someone running a forum business.

They were non-stop maniacs processing our requests as fast as we came up with them. Even some custom stuff was reasonable and done quickly.

Special shout out to Ivan. You are the best!

I migrated from Vbulletin 3.8.5, I have what I think is a Big Board, we have been in business since 1998 and have over 13 million post. My version of Vbulletin was dated and after one failed attempt upgrading to Vbulletin 4, I decided to go with Xenforo. Knowing I don't personally have the expertise to move a board the size of mine, I reached out to todo10.com. They came back with a price that was lower than I expected, but I wasn't really concerned with cost my concerned was competence.

My board was very challenging and Fernando (the staff member assigned to my migration) and I had to work through some tough problems, but when it was all said and done I was very satisfied with the job Fernando and the todo10 team did on my transition to Xenforo.

They not only migrated my board but they installed Advanced Search, Media Gallery, [bd] Paygate: AUTHORIZE.NET 1.0 and [bd] Paygates

In summary if you want a job well done at a fair price contact todo10

Veston

Last edited:
We recently hired Todo10 to convert our vBulletin 5 forum to XenForo - it was such a pleasure to work with Fernando @ Todo10. He was very patient through many trials and stuck with us until the end. We now have a great working XF forum! (http://forum.rvusa.com) Thank you very much Fernando & Todo10! We would highly recommend them!

Lee
Netsource

After hours of headaches because of our vBulletin 5 forum I decided to look around for other software. Soon it was obvious that Xenforo would be our number one, but I was not able to find a migration tool for vB5 to Xenforo. After browsing the Xenforo forum for a while I noticed that Todo10 was an experienced company that did several succesful migrations already. So I contacted them.

I got a reply from Fernando very quick and we have discussed the possibilities about the migration through their friendly and well working ticket system. Fernando give me an offer we couldn't refuse :LOL:. If you think quick and professional migration help is expensive, think again, think Todo10! Their price is more than reasonable! It is affordable for everyone so step up, contact Todo10 to ditch your (buggy and horrible) vB5 software. You really don't know what you are missing, Xenforo is better in everything!

Back to the migration. I gave Fernando access to our webserver, MySQL and the old vB5 installation. And Fernando did several test migrations. Some things failed and together we changed some small things to give it a retry. The last test migration went wonderful! And Fernando didn't stop until his tests were finished. He was working late for us, without any complaints. He stayed very patient and friendly (yes, vB5 was giving him a hard time, really that software is a disaster with all the loose ends, orphaned nodes and so on)!

After the last succesful trial migration we have decided to schedule the live migration and he started exactly on time. And guess what, the live migration gave us both headaches, but again Fernando stayed patient and polite. The server gave us some 500 server errors (Murphy's law) and after some hours we have decided to redo the migration again and again Fernando was working late for us, the second migration was a success!

Fernando never gives up, he supported us over and over again. He kept working and trying until we had a succesful conversion and we are SO HAPPY with it! I really don't think there is a better partner for migration than Todo10. I have never seen such a friendly and patient company that just doesn't give up until the customer is happy and satisfied.

Fernando: thank you! As promised I owe your team some beers, I'll be in touch soon! (y)

Just getting Fernando to do the move from VB5 to Xenforo
Some issues that are being dealt with and the main problem being timeframe as I am based in ASIA

Looking forward to getting stuck into developing my forum again and I am really happy to have dumped VB5 and the lack of developers, who seem to have crossed over to Xenforo

I will report back with some timeframes and issues that where encountered and solved, so others can decide if Fernando is the PRO they need ... So far, so good!

The work went off... with a HITCH!!!
But TODO10 worked with me and made suggestions that were in my interest and all the HITCHES disappeared and I had my forum EXACTLY like I wanted it.
I think the most I got from this is that TODO10 does not assume you know what you are doing and explains everything in a concise manner and waits for instructions on what to do.
The work was done quickly, enabling me to get on with my forum work.
Another impressive characteristic is that there are follow up emails, asking if everything is okay and if I have any issues.... Its a good trait to have and I wish more DEVS and service people did that

Job well done and I really cant fault a single thing... Highly Recommended !!!

Great team! They switched my big forum to Vbulletin 5 to Xenforo very fast and it worked with no problems!! Very fast reply and clear comunications. trustworty people. Thank you again!

Top Bottom