[tLk] Thread Count

[tLk] Thread Count 1.1.0

No permission to download

DrYontem

Tilkißey submitted a new resource:

[tLk] Thread Count - Show users' thread counts

As you know, XenForo doesn't track user's thread count. (Reference @Mike 's this post)

So, I just created this add-on for showing user's thread count in somewhere.

This add-on calculate all users' thread counts and save them to "xf_user.thread_count" every midnight.
Working on real time sum-subtract count but not figured out yet.

Notable Members Page...

Read more about this resource...

Great add-on out, Can not work real time thread count? This add-0n create new table "xf_user.thread_count" ?

@Nirjonadda
Thank you
Yes, as i wrote in resource text, add-on doesnt track real time thread count for now. There is no data tracking option for thread count but i am working on it still.

And your other question. This add-on adds a column to xf_user table for being universal use. On member page, on member card, on list, on conversations, etc.. It is fetching from user model file as a part of user.

useful add-on especially for thread link on post bit (y), perhaps next update can real time thread count, thank you.

This add-on is not compatible with [TH] Login As User.

I found this out the hard way, and had to rollback to an earlier backup which made me loose some valuable threads and posts.

Regards,
Carl

This add-on is not compatible with [TH] Login As User.

I found this out the hard way, and had to rollback to an earlier backup which made me loose some valuable threads and posts.

Regards,
Carl
I dont use that add-on. Can you explain the problem with it please? My add-on doesnt extend to datawriter as create or delete any post or thread. So, i think, your loses arent related with my add-on.

Sorry I should have posted the error I received yesterday, unfortunately I don't have a copy of the error message.

The issue may not be with your add-on directly, but the only change I made was installing your add-on, and the conflict was between your add-on and with [TH] Login As User.

I would love for them to work together though as this seems like a really good add-on, especially with the recent changes, however, Login As User is more important for me to have, for now.

Sorry I should have posted the error I received yesterday, unfortunately I don't have a copy of the error message.

The issue may not be with your add-on directly, but the only change I made was installing your add-on, and the conflict was between your add-on and with [TH] Login As User.

I would love for them to work together though as this seems like a really good add-on, especially with the recent changes, however, Login As User is more important for me to have, for now.
Okay. I just noted this to my todolist. I will check in a few days but if you can give me more details i will be happy for correcting to problem.

Regards
M Sami

@Pixel Squad Ltd
If you want to use my add-on with [TH] Login As User add-on, please upgrade mine to 0.1.1 . Just fixed crashing with that add-on. If you need any help for this situation, i can help you

@Tilkißey Can you change your add-on title [tLk] Thread Count to [TLK] Thread Count? Its standards titles, Just basic Uppercase ... ;)

One more Suggestions, Can thread count clickable link? Redirects to Find all threads by user.

@Tilkißey Can you change your add-on title [tLk] Thread Count to [TLK] Thread Count? Its standards titles, Just basic Uppercase ... ;)

One more Suggestions, Can thread count clickable link? Redirects to Find all threads by user.
tLk is my personal tag, as XenForo's xF tag, so i wont change it =)

For about clickable link. If XenForo's original message count is clickable, this add-on's thread count is clickable too.
Message Count is clickable at ONLY Messages' Info area. So, i designed thread count is clickable at only this area too for being compatible with XenForo's original :)

Top Bottom