[tLk] Thread Count

[tLk] Thread Count 1.1.0

No permission to download
@dutchbb sorry but I didn't understand problem :S
Can you give me more detail please?

If possible, please send screenshots from personal conversation. Because, I didn't understand "latest post on front page" meaning, sorry =(

No problem ;) i will post here so others also understand better

Front page forum:
https://xenforo.com/community/

latest forum.webp

When i would post a new thread in that forum and hard delete it then it stays on front as latest (not in forum). With soft delete not, only hard delete.

It is still not removed.

Only when a new post or thread is made in that forum.
I tried on my active forum, on my demo forum, on localhost. And now, last post info will be renew after harddeleting process (of course will be affected on new processes).

Will do some more tests, but at the moment not working on my forum. maybe someone else can test on their forum also.

Still no luck. But i am the only one that can hard delete on our forum, so nothing to worry about for me.

Still no luck. But i am the only one that can hard delete on our forum, so nothing to worry about for me.
Please send your add-ons list to me (if special, from personal conversation please). Maybe there can be conflict with another add-on. Because my tests are succesfull on v1.0.2 :/

I tried on my active forum, on my demo forum, on localhost. And now, last post info will be renew after harddeleting process (of course will be affected on new processes).

This same issue we have, last post info still showing the deleted thread but when go to this forum and this thread are not show.

Also found a problem with user title ladder, some members got downgraded while setting is still on x posts.

This same issue we have, last post info still showing the deleted thread but when go to this forum and this thread are not show.

I will check again but i am not sure that is related with my addon or conflict with another addon.

Also found a problem with user title ladder, some members got downgraded while setting is still on x posts.

User title ladder function is just like a copy of official function. At really, just extended it. So, if options are set correctly, there wont be any problem. Can you check ladder setting again please?

I will check again but i am not sure that is related with my addon or conflict with another addon.

User title ladder function is just like a copy of official function. At really, just extended it. So, if options are set correctly, there wont be any problem. Can you check ladder setting again please?

I went to user title ladder settings and it was set to posts. I pressed save and it was fixed.

Do we need re-run "Rebuild Forum Information" after thread deleted? Now last post info are not showing after re-run "Rebuild Forum Information" but its not solution to re-run "Rebuild Forum Information" after thread delete in Every Time.

Do we need re-run "Rebuild Forum Information" after thread deleted? Now last post info are not showing after re-run "Rebuild Forum Information" but its not solution to re-run "Rebuild Forum Information" after thread delete in Every Time.

At the moment i disable the add-on, post a new thread and delete and then enable it again. So no need to rebuild forum information.

@Nirjonadda and @dutchbb sorry for taking your times. v1.0.2 was my mistake due to wrong files. Please upgrade add-on to 1.0.3 for *real* fix

Sorry again for any inconvenience

No problem ;)

Any idea what could be wrong with the user title ladder? I presume it has something to do with the topic choice setting for this.

Like i said it was fixed when i just pressed save on the setting (was set to posts).

Top Bottom