[EAE Add-ons] Thread Count [Deleted]

Hi. How I can set a fa icon instead if Threads?
You would need to edit the account_visitor_menu, message_macros, and member_macros template modifications for the add-on. If you do not want to do this, I can add an option for the next release to use a fa-icon.
AdminCP->Tools->Rebuild caches and select [EAE] Rebuild user thread counts
Is seems to be buggy. Doesn't show the amount of threads.
Not buggy at all. Rebuild the above cache, :)

You would need to edit the account_visitor_menu, message_macros, and member_macros template modifications for the add-on. If you do not want to do this, I can add an option for the next release to use a fa-icon.

When will be next release. As I would really want fa icon to be shown.

AdminCP->Tools->Rebuild caches and select [EAE] Rebuild user thread counts

Thanks, already found. Do I will need to rebuild cache every time to get threads updated?

When will be next release. As I would really want fa icon to be shown.

Thanks, already found. Do I will need to rebuild cache every time to get threads updated?
No. Only if thread counts seem to be off because of due to a lot of thread deletions and the such, so you should not need to run this again.
Also, I got this when clicking on most threads

No users match the specified criteria
Is this for the member stats page? The most threads member stat option is set to cache results for 60 minutes, so you may want to turn that off (not recommended, as it saves a query), or just wait until 60 minutes is up.

No. Only if thread counts seem to be off because of due to a lot of thread deletions and the such, so you should not need to run this again.

Is this for the member stats page? The most threads member stat option is set to cache results for 60 minutes, so you may want to turn that off (not recommended, as it saves a query), or just wait until 60 minutes is up.

It's set on but I can't switch off.

It's set on but I can't switch off.
Dev mode for that too, didn't realize it, sorry. I would like to know why one cannot turn it off or adjust that member stat setting unless in development mode.

Just an update: I added an option to select an fa-icon to use, and moved those relevant blocks from the template modifications to their own templates (so if someone wants to further make changes to how the data is displayed, they won't need to be in development mode).

Now you can set the visitor panel, member list, message block, and/or member page to use a fa-icon instead of the phrase thread count if you choose.

Last edited:
Dev mode for that too, didn't realize it, sorry. I would like to know why one cannot turn it off or adjust that member stat setting unless in development mode.

Just an update: I added an option to select an fa-icon to use, and moved those relevant blocks from the template modifications to their own templates (so if someone wants to further make changes to how the data is displayed, they won't need to be in development mode).

Now you can set the visitor panel, member list, message block, and/or member page to use a fa-icon instead of the phrase thread count if you choose.

So this addon have been updated or not yet ?

@Lawrence Please can you add support Change Content Owner add-on? When Changed Thread Owner then update Thread Count Automatically without re-run [EAE] Rebuild user thread counts.

Good day, :) it would be simpler for @TickTackk to check if EAEAddons\ThreadCount add-on is installed and if so update the eaetc_thread_count column for the xf_user table with the new values for the new thread owner and the old thread owner when the content owner is changed. Otherwise, I will need to ship this add-on with files to extend the Change Content Owner add-on that may never end up being used (not a good thing).

How do I use the phrase Thread instead of the fa-icon as in Option? I emptied it already but it still shows me the icon...

I only want those icons showing in postbit under username.

Last edited:
How do I use the phrase Thread instead of the fa-icon as in Option? I emptied it already but it still shows me the icon...

I only want those icons showing in postbit under username.

In the options for the add-on, uncheck all the boxes except for: Message user info elements (post bit)

Top Bottom