[EAE Add-ons] Post Subject

[EAE Add-ons] Post Subject 1.0.1

No permission to download

Lawrence

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

[EAE Add-ons] Post Subject - Allow members to state a subject for their posts, creating a table of contents.

Post Subject will allow your members to add a subject heading to their posts, if the option for the forum(s) is set to allow. If you do not allow a post subject in other forums, there is an option to display the thread's title in the subject container (for each post after the first). Post subjects and post titles (if enabled) appear directly above the message block.

Displaying the thread's title above each message can be useful in keeping members focused on the topic at hand, especially so...

Read more about this resource...

securedme

I tried this add-on and basically it works as expected.

But in mobile version, (width less than 480px) the subjects in some replies (most) don't show up.

Last edited:

Lawrence

But in mobile version, (width less than 480px) the subjects in some replies (most) don't show up.
This is by design to save space when viewing with a mobile device with a resolution less than 480px. You can lower that value here:
Appearance -> Styles -> The style you are using - Style properties -> [EAE] Post Subject -> Post subject responsive break point

Lawrence

It would be good if there's an option to only allow post starter to use Post Subject in the replies so the table of contents wouldn't be messed up by all irrelevant relies when the poster is trying to write a novel or instruction or open box product introduction, etc.

It's a good suggestion. I originally made it to work this way thinking that when it came to writing stories only the thread starter would be able to reply, but I can see a benefit to add in the option you are suggesting. I'll make note of it for the next release.