[EAE Add-ons] Post Subject

[EAE Add-ons] Post Subject 1.0.1

No permission to download
Andy/SimilarThreads

Andy/SimilarThreads

You should let Andy know about the uninstall issue with other add-ons (the long delay, and then eventually the "One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state..."). It probably only interferes with add-ons that modify the post table, but that I'm not sure of.

Is there a setting to allow only the thread starter to add subjects? This would be ideal for trip reports, each day getting a subject but it will confuse people commenting if it shows the subject field to them.

Last edited:
Is there a setting to allow only the thread starter to add subjects? This would be ideal for trip reports, each day getting a subject but it will confuse people commenting if it shows the subject field to them.

Good day. Sorry for the time to reply, but I haven't been around lately. To answer your question, no (as it was expected that only the thread starter could reply to their own threads), but this is something I can add in the next update.

Good day. Sorry for the time to reply, but I haven't been around lately. To answer your question, no (as it was expected that only the thread starter could reply to their own threads), but this is something I can add in the next update.

Thanks Lawrence. That would be really helpful as it's a great addon.

As per your note, I'll look at purchasing the history addon.
This add-on is free; if you find it useful please consider purchasing one of my other add-ons. Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom