Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x)

Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x) [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy ($50.00)
There are no features for that.

Can I have groups forums under different parent nodes then? If node for archiving groups forums is not defined, all nodes are creating on the top level (without parents). But if any of them are moved somewhere else, "forums" tab inside groups doesn't show anything. Is there any solution for such a problem?

Also I have found a bug. Whenever I try to add custom field as an own tab, it displays ID instead of field name and doesn't work at all. It shows news feed when I choose it.

I'm not the addon dev, but I just posted a response to your thread on the dev forum which might possibly help.
Haven´t noticed that, Brettflan, but we have decided intentially against a group wall. The users shall and have to use forums inside of groups, since a group wall just offers the same mess than facebook groups: you can´t find anything, it´s completly unstructured and you´re loosing every discussion out of sight, when you haven´t been around for a day in busy groups. That´s why we force group owners to use the inside forums and prevent the use of the wall function. With that, we can´t change the parent node to groups, since that would be the wall - which isn´t available ;)

1. The breadcrumb URL inside a groupforum leads to a 404 (/discussionforum/).
2. No route filter can be applied to the menu item "Discussion"

Please make both URLs groupforums/.

In MOBILE view, the off-canvas side menu for the group doesn't scroll up in ThemeHouse styles.

The following side menu scrolls in default theme but not in TH styles.

2021-07-22_14-20-57.gif

Good evening, I would like my member page on the groups to be like this how can I do?
0mqi.png

Thanks ;)

@truonglv I upgraded to V3.1.1 yesterday and now have over 16000 error messages outlined below. Please could you look into this asap. Thanks.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'title' on Truonglv\Groups:Group[129] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 9, 2021 at 9:39 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(115): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('title')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/email/tlg_group_new_post.php(27): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('title')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(216): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('tlg_group_new_p...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(150): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderPartialMailTemplate('tlg_group_new_p...', Array, Object(XF\Language), Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#5 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(335): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderMailTemplate('tlg_group_new_p...', Array, Object(XF\Language), Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#6 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(403): XF\Mail\Mail->renderTemplate()
#7 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(443): XF\Mail\Mail->getSendableMessage()
#8 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Notifier/Post/NewPosts.php(92): XF\Mail\Mail->queue()
#9 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(92): Truonglv\Groups\Notifier\Post\NewPosts->sendEmail(Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#10 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(44): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(Truonglv\Groups\Notifier\Post\NewPosts), Array, 1.63118E+9)
#11 src/XF/Job/Notifier.php(33): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(8)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Notifier->run(8)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#15 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#16 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(67) "https://www.mooclab.club/groups/international-study-group.119/about"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@truonglv I upgraded to V3.1.1 yesterday and now have over 16000 error messages outlined below. Please could you look into this asap. Thanks.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'title' on Truonglv\Groups:Group[129] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
Generated by: Unknown account Sep 9, 2021 at 9:39 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(115): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('title')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/email/tlg_group_new_post.php(27): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('title')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(216): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('tlg_group_new_p...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(150): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderPartialMailTemplate('tlg_group_new_p...', Array, Object(XF\Language), Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#5 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(335): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderMailTemplate('tlg_group_new_p...', Array, Object(XF\Language), Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#6 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(403): XF\Mail\Mail->renderTemplate()
#7 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(443): XF\Mail\Mail->getSendableMessage()
#8 src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Notifier/Post/NewPosts.php(92): XF\Mail\Mail->queue()
#9 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(92): Truonglv\Groups\Notifier\Post\NewPosts->sendEmail(Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#10 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(44): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(Truonglv\Groups\Notifier\Post\NewPosts), Array, 1.63118E+9)
#11 src/XF/Job/Notifier.php(33): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(8)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Notifier->run(8)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#15 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#16 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(67) "https://www.mooclab.club/groups/international-study-group.119/about"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
It's fixed now.

Top Bottom