Add-on Xenforo 2.X.X developer & designer needed

Codeless

Hello i am looking for Xenforo 2.X.X developer & designer to work on monthly base permanent job remote / in office

Responsibilities for developer

1- Develop modules
2- make updates in future
3- improve existing products

Responsibilities for designer

1- Creating custom themes for Xenforo
2- creating updates for future versions

Our budget is 200$ to 400$ per months depends on skills you have . we will only need 60/70 hours per months . no time restrictions . you can work any time from home .
budget will be increased once we are stable

Interested peoples can send me private message with your existing work

if you don't want to work but know someone who is willing to do that please tag him or refer to me

I'm just curious if that's a typo.

You want someone to work for 60-70 hours per month for $200-$400?
its about 2 hours daily :)

That's also $5.71/hour. The going rate for a good coder / web developer is $80+/hour. Possible discounts for multiple hours and continued work but offering $5.71/hour is kinda a slap in the face even for a beginning developer.

That's also $5.71/hour. The going rate for a good coder / web developer is $80+/hour. Possible discounts for multiple hours and continued work but offering $5.71/hour is kinda a slap in the face even for a beginning developer.
don't take it too hard if you cant work with me simply ignore thread . i know many developers who doing job less then 300$ in software house and they give them daily 8/10 hours . i offer better then 2 hours is nothing and there is no work every day . i posted an offer also i written it can be increased with time i am gonna take start

Top Bottom