Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Just bought this addon and it's exactly what I needed, one quirky thing occurs which is just an annoyance really. Everytime I schedule a post I get this empty approval queue which says 11:
firefox_2019-05-31_23-33-34.png

Can we disable the schedule list or limit it by usergroup permission? All my users can see the schedule list, seems like that should be un-intended behavior.

Hello,

There is a bug or something going on. I had the permissions to allow the usergroup to create a thread and post by self and disabled to create a thread or post as another member. But set like this they could only see schedule post and not schedule thread.

For testing purposes I enabled the option for them to be able to schedule in someone else name, both threads and posts, and that finally gave the option for them to schedule a thread.

So I disabled the 2 options to allow them to be able to schedule a thread or post in someone elses name but this time it took away the option for them to schedule a thread by self again. BUT it still maintained the option for them to be able to schedule a post in someone elses name. Nothing I did would take that away. So I had to totally disable the add on.

Any help?

Hello,

There is a bug or something going on. I had the permissions to allow the usergroup to create a thread and post by self and disabled to create a thread or post as another member. But set like this they could only see schedule post and not schedule thread.

For testing purposes I enabled the option for them to be able to schedule in someone else name, both threads and posts, and that finally gave the option for them to schedule a thread.

So I disabled the 2 options to allow them to be able to schedule a thread or post in someone elses name but this time it took away the option for them to schedule a thread by self again. BUT it still maintained the option for them to be able to schedule a post in someone elses name. Nothing I did would take that away. So I had to totally disable the add on.

Any help?

Bump please!

Can you show me your permissions?

This appears to be a bug with permissions. The following permissions do not show the option to schedule a thread or post:

Screenshot_2019-08-14 Administrative REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum - Admin contr...png

However, when you enable Schedule thread by anyone and Schedule post by anyone the option to schedule a post appears.

Screenshot_2019-08-14 Administrative REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum - Admin contr...png

We do not want to allow members to be able to schedule a thread or post by anyone, just by themselves.

This appears to be a bug with permissions. The following permissions do not show the option to schedule a thread or post:

View attachment 208416

However, when you enable Schedule thread by anyone and Schedule post by anyone the option to schedule a post appears.

View attachment 208417

We do not want to allow members to be able to schedule a thread or post by anyone, just by themselves.

@truonglv can you please address this? We've been waiting a long time now and we have adverstisers who depend on this. Thanks.

@truonglv can you please address this? We've been waiting a long time now and we have adverstisers who depend on this. Thanks.
Hello. Sorry for late responding. I just tested with that permissions and it's working perfect. Can you give me a account on your site? Or have you tested with another style?

Top Bottom