Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@truonglv - Is there a way to schedule a thread title edit while making a scheduled post as the thread owner? Right now I'm using BS's Scheduled Posting, but I'd probably switch to this if I was able to schedule the thread title to switch when the scheduled post goes up.

@truonglv - Is there a way to schedule a thread title edit while making a scheduled post as the thread owner? Right now I'm using BS's Scheduled Posting, but I'd probably switch to this if I was able to schedule the thread title to switch when the scheduled post goes up.
It's possible for next version.

@truonglv - Yeah, that looks like it means that the new version requires 2.2+?

If it can be used on 2.1, awesome. Otherwise I'll switch over eventually. Always better to have one addon in place of two inferior ones.

This has been awesome!

One (hopefully small) feature request: Could the option selection on "Schedule thread" be changed to checkboxes such that multiple actions can be taken at once? E.g. Lock thread + Change Title.

Also, I had an odd bug happen where it insisted on using Mountain time for input when I was in Pacific time. It correctly did the adjustment on the result.

Last edited:
One (hopefully small) feature request: Could the option selection on "Schedule thread" be changed to checkboxes such that multiple actions can be taken at once? E.g. Lock thread + Change Title.
It's will be much changes then.

Also, I had an odd bug happen where it insisted on using Mountain time for input when I was in Pacific time. It correctly did the adjustment on the result.
Can you give more details? Cause timezone it's depends on current visitor timezone which set in preferences page.

It's will be much changes then.

Can you give more details? Cause timezone it's depends on current visitor timezone which set in preferences page.

Time Zone Setting:

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 11.47.20 PM.webp

Local time (Thursday, October 29th):

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 11.47.27 PM.webp

Scheduling:

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 11.51.09 PM.webp

Result:

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 11.49.10 PM.webp

This does not seem to happen when the time is set to 1 AM; the time will not flip AM/PM.

Top Bottom