Titanfall-forum.com

Thom Tyler

Now I've parted ways with the PlayStation site, It was time to swtch to something am passionate about!

TITANFALL

This game looks as though it's going to be huge. It plays so well and it's pretty unique. I've been working hard on a site which will be popular!

We've already been tweeted by @Respawn - the games developer and have 2 EA Community Managers signed up! The current theme may not be permanent, but it's in place for the time being!

If you're passionate about Titanfall or maybe even a Casual gamer who enjoys gaming forums, please do sign up!

I'm sooooo looking forward to TitanFall! :)

Niiiiiiiice skin you got there! :D Congratulations on getting the look and feel of T-F.com to feel like a TitanFall site!

I'm sooooo looking forward to TitanFall! :)

Niiiiiiiice skin you got there! :D Congratulations on getting the look and feel of T-F.com to feel like a TitanFall site!

Me too. This game looks so good and I'm really eagerly waiting to get my hands on this one.

Not normally a fan of blues but I like the blues used here and overall the style is looking good. I think the logo could do with more work in that it could stand out a little more and perhaps add in a little more colour so it stands out. Nice work and can't wait for the release of this game. :D

Very nice, indeed. Love it. Nice colours. But I am a bit annoyed when the notifications pop up as soon as I enter sites. They make me not focus on content and the site.

Very nice, indeed. Love it. Nice colours. But I am a bit annoyed when the notifications pop up as soon as I enter sites. They make me not focus on content and the site.
Why? It's just to welcome you to the site. I'd install that plugin if I knew which plugin it is.

Love your theme! I just joined xF to ask if you used a specific theme, because I'm considering migrating from vB, and your site looks so cool!

One thing I noticed from my iPhone is that when I zoom in or out (pinching), it flickers the background image. Hope this helps - otherwise your site looks so cool!

Looks really good, man. I can't wait for Titanfall, because that's when I'm buying the Xbox One :D

How did you do the header fix when you scroll?

I'd love to say it was all me - but @Russ did the style for us as custom work - it's not quite finished, but it's nearly there. We got it nicely intergrated with Wordpress too.

Nice work, Thom & Russ!

I'll be posting a little update myself later this week that I worked on with Russ. ;)

Top Bottom