Titan Punch - Titanfall Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site looks real nice. I am getting a BLANK left hand side front page - message reads " There are no featured threads to display. " - I had this problem also. If you have featured items / messages the problem is NON-REGISTERED users do NOT have permission to view the featured messages. You will have to give NON-REGISTERED user permission to view in the admin area.

Above the sign up now button you will find this text - -> Game Smashers is just an awesome small gaming community. Register today to get involved in our great forum community and play on our servers! <- When clicking the Register today link it takes me to a bad link **** http://ww4.gamerexit.com/ ******

Ya we're not really working on the site at all to be honest. Little stand still for ideas.

When I attempt to access your site I get a web page failed to load error using Google Chrome. Just thought you should know. I do like it though from the pictures that you have provided. The theme seems to flow pretty nicely which is always a great thing for users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom