A Titanfall forum - www.Titanfall-Community.com

Thanks, and glad to hear that you're excited about the game. I sent you a PM with some information that should help you!

could you please do the same for me :)

*** update ***

I have managed to get it working on my test site HERE, slightly different to yours as I have kept the Register text on the left static rather than it scrolls in with the image like yours

Last edited:
I have managed to get it working on my test site HERE, slightly different to yours as I have kept the Register text on the left static rather than it scrolls in with the image like yours
OOOOOOOoooooh. Me likey! :) I like what you did to your logo, too. Getting creative with the TitanFall logo. :D

Roughly a year since I originally posted this thread, and I'm really happy with how well the site has done (even though the game's user base has shrunk quite a bit). Working on some new things that I'll be bringing to the site soon as well for the dedicated members.

In the first year:
  • 6,100+ members
  • 5,400+ threads
  • 36,000+ posts
I'm extremely dedicated to removing any spam users or posts, so I'm happy that those are all legit statistics. Not a bad first year, and hoping Respawn announces a new Titanfall before the end of 2015!

Looking back at this thread, it's crazy to see how far this forum has come. While things were slow for a bit, they've picked up rather quickly with the impending release of Titanfall 2 in October. We recently crossed 7,000+ members & I've updated the style in preparation for Titanfall 2's release.

The site features a portal at the front that helps deliver news when users first visit the site, as well as a hub for all Titanfall streams & a wiki that the community updates throughout the year. I've given access to private forums for users that donates & we even see the developers at Respawn Studio stop by (I've verified their accounts & given them special user colors). I'm really proud of the project, and it means a lot to have a great community behind a game that I absolutely love playing!​

upload_2016-8-10_10-11-45.webp

Top Bottom