1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titanfall-forum.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Thom Tyler, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Thom Tyler

Thom Tyler Well-Known Member

Now I've parted ways with the PlayStation site, It was time to swtch to something am passionate about!

TITANFALL

This game looks as though it's going to be huge. It plays so well and it's pretty unique. I've been working hard on a site which will be popular!

We've already been tweeted by @Respawn - the games developer and have 2 EA Community Managers signed up! The current theme may not be permanent, but it's in place for the time being!

If you're passionate about Titanfall or maybe even a Casual gamer who enjoys gaming forums, please do sign up!

2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I'm sooooo looking forward to TitanFall! :)

Niiiiiiiice skin you got there! :D Congratulations on getting the look and feel of T-F.com to feel like a TitanFall site!

Shelley likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Me too. This game looks so good and I'm really eagerly waiting to get my hands on this one.

Not normally a fan of blues but I like the blues used here and overall the style is looking good. I think the logo could do with more work in that it could stand out a little more and perhaps add in a little more colour so it stands out. Nice work and can't wait for the release of this game. :D

4. Kelvin

Kelvin Active Member

The style looks good and the color, i like the logo too.

5. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

Very nice, indeed. Love it. Nice colours. But I am a bit annoyed when the notifications pop up as soon as I enter sites. They make me not focus on content and the site.

6. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Why? It's just to welcome you to the site. I'd install that plugin if I knew which plugin it is.

7. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

There is no official right or wrong about that. Just my personal opinion. I do not like welcomes to sites. It is Chris Deemings notifications. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/notifications.870/ . Nice plugin. I use it myself, but with a delay so it only shows up after one minute.

8. Thom Tyler

9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Shows up instantly for me.

10. Thom Tyler

The style isn't finalised - @Russ will be making something magical for us.

11. Peace

Peace Active Member

Love your theme! I just joined xF to ask if you used a specific theme, because I'm considering migrating from vB, and your site looks so cool!

One thing I noticed from my iPhone is that when I zoom in or out (pinching), it flickers the background image. Hope this helps - otherwise your site looks so cool!

12. Thom Tyler

Thanks Peace - the theme isn't final. With regards to the BG - it's because mobile browsers dont like handling Fixed BGs.

13. Thom Tyler

Site has had a BIG update - Check it out!

14. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

Looks really good, man. I can't wait for Titanfall, because that's when I'm buying the Xbox One :D

How did you do the header fix when you scroll?

Thom Tyler likes this.
  15. Thom Tyler

I'd love to say it was all me - but @Russ did the style for us as custom work - it's not quite finished, but it's nearly there. We got it nicely intergrated with Wordpress too.

Alien likes this.
  16. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Nice work, Thom & Russ!

I'll be posting a little update myself later this week that I worked on with Russ. ;)

17. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

Your front page looks fantastic. What are you using to do all that?

18. Thom Tyler

Thanks - that's wordpress ;)

19. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

Very nice. Good work.

20. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

Looks really good.