1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Battlefront Forum - www.Battlefront-Forum.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by WhoIsDo, Apr 16, 2015.

1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

As you're (hopefully) well aware, the third entry in the Star Wars Battlefront series is launching later this year for Playstation 4, Xbox One & PC. I'm a huge fan of the series, and I wanted to create a great Star Wars Battlefront forum for lovers of the franchise to come hang out, discuss news, strategies & more.

Maybe you're just a fan of Star Wars in general? I'm catering specific sections of the forum to allow people to celebrate the IP as a whole. The site is still a bit in its infancy, but I'd love to have you check it out & register if you're at all interested in the upcoming game.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be building out a wiki & looking to build up the community's population. I haven't marketed it much lately, but that should all change now that the marketing machine behind the game will be in full force.

Feel free to browse around it, register & provide any feedback that you may have on it!