Attention Star Wars Fans!

Echo-07

Hi all!

I hope this is the proper forum for this kind of thing. The last three months I have been helping Viral Hide, the owner of StarWars7News.com, set up The Cantina forum as a compliment to the Blog.

It is now open for business and I wanted to extend an invitation to everyone to at least check it out and offer critiques and suggestions as to how we can improve it. It is of course a Xenforo forum with many customizations and add-on you will no doubt recognize.

IF you enjoy what we've done you can always join in the conversation of course!

Thanks in advance, Echo-07!

http://thecantina.starwars7news.com/index.php

I will have to avoid this site like the plague. Being a huge Star Wars fan (I watched Ep 4 over 100 times before the age of 15, yes, I am a nerd) I hate walking into a movie and knowing anything about it.

But hey now I know that there are several spinoffs in the works!!

Site looks great BTW, fast loading, well styled!

I will have to avoid this site like the plague. Being a huge Star Wars fan (I watched Ep 4 over 100 times before the age of 15, yes, I am a nerd) I hate walking into a movie and knowing anything about it.

But hey now I know that there are several spinoffs in the works!!

Site looks great BTW, fast loading, well styled!

Well, I guess you'll have to join after Episode VII is released in 2015. LOL :) But thanks for the positive feedback.

May the force be with you....nice site

Thank you very much!

I like the colors. For some reason my eyes constantly gravitate to the constant spam of:

R
S
S

R
S
S

R
S
S

R
S
S

Within 2014, those interested in RSS feeds should know what an RSS icon is. Those not interested wont waste their time. Is this by design?

Attachments

• 10-1-2014 3-35-29 PM.webp
    10-1-2014 3-35-29 PM.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom