1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Star Wars Fans!

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Echo-07, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Echo-07

Echo-07 Member

Hi all!

I hope this is the proper forum for this kind of thing. The last three months I have been helping Viral Hide, the owner of StarWars7News.com, set up The Cantina forum as a compliment to the Blog.

It is now open for business and I wanted to extend an invitation to everyone to at least check it out and offer critiques and suggestions as to how we can improve it. It is of course a Xenforo forum with many customizations and add-on you will no doubt recognize.

IF you enjoy what we've done you can always join in the conversation of course!

Thanks in advance, Echo-07!

http://thecantina.starwars7news.com/index.php

2. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

I will have to avoid this site like the plague. Being a huge Star Wars fan (I watched Ep 4 over 100 times before the age of 15, yes, I am a nerd) I hate walking into a movie and knowing anything about it.

But hey now I know that there are several spinoffs in the works!!

Site looks great BTW, fast loading, well styled!

3. t956gon

t956gon Member

May the force be with you....nice site

4. Echo-07

Echo-07 Member

Well, I guess you'll have to join after Episode VII is released in 2015. LOL :) But thanks for the positive feedback.

Thank you very much!

5. ggace

ggace Active Member

I like the colors. For some reason my eyes constantly gravitate to the constant spam of:

R
    S
    S

R
    S
    S

R
    S
    S

R
    S
    S

Within 2014, those interested in RSS feeds should know what an RSS icon is. Those not interested wont waste their time. Is this by design?

Attached Files: