TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
"Disable on mobile devices?"

I have this set to yes, but it's not disabled on my ipad or iphone.
I've tested it (with and without the BBM), it's working for me. Be sure not to have created a editor config with the BBM and applied it to your mobile config:
[Bb Codes & Buttons Manager] Buttons Manager => Bbm Editor Configuration for mobile devices => disable/redactor

I've tested it (with and without the BBM), it's working for me. Be sure not to have created a editor config with the BBM and applied it to your mobile config:
[Bb Codes & Buttons Manager] Buttons Manager => Bbm Editor Configuration for mobile devices => disable/redactor

Very strange. I don't have an editor config at all. Anyway, thanks.

i think this is to light is there a way to make it darker? and make the default colour of the font to black?

cozz i cannot find it any where under style properties on my theme:

ih7J8.png

Hi, how can i get h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 tags as separate bbcode buttons. I don't want to use Format button. When i use Format, i should press 3 times. If header will be standalone button it's just one click instead of 3. Please help.

Hi, how can i get h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 tags as separate bbcode buttons. I don't want to use Format button. When i use Format, i should press 3 times. If header will be standalone button it's just one click instead of 3. Please help.
You can't.

So i must click 3 times instead of 1? How it's possible? Can i rewrite bbcode code?
Put aside it's only two clicks and not three (on not touch screen devices) since the headings/custom sub-menus are displaying on mouse hover, yes everything is possible, but you will have to code it by yourself which will require JS modifications : these buttons have WYSIWYG functions. All the code is available on Github, if you want to add new functions, feel free to do it.

Put aside it's only two clicks and not three (on not touch screen devices) since the headings/custom sub-menus are displaying on mouse hover, yes everything is possible, but you will have to code it by yourself which will require JS modifications : these buttons have WYSIWYG functions. All the code is available on Github, if you want to add new functions, feel free to do it.
Ok, thanks for clarification.

TinyMCE 4.2.x has been released (info - changelog). Some bugs have fixed as usual, but the big improvement is with the UX:
  • New default skin with a flat design
  • A quite impressive Image Tools plugin that makes the editor goes a step further to what could be called e-PAO (you can test it on the main page of the TinyMCE website ; just click on the image). More information can be found here.
    I think the most important point for the integration with XenForo would be this feature: As part of the Image Tools plugin, we added an Upload API to handle uploading of the changed files.
  • The last point leads us to this one : "Added new built in image upload feature lets you upload any base64 encoded image within the editor as files"
A nice release but that would certainly require a lot of work of integration with XenForo.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.6 released

Version 2.5.6 released
  • Update to TinyMCE 4.2.1 [info]
    • The integrated skin has been updated to match the new skin of the 4.2.x branch. Since the new original skin has a flat design, the framework flat design option has been deleted.
    • The addon framework has also been updated to match the 4.2 branch
    • I haven't enabled the new image tools plugin....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom