TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
For information, the preview of version 2.6.0 is on Github.
  • Upgrade to TinyMCE 4.3.7 (ref)
    =>the MCE buttons icons file has been updated (cache might need to be update with some server configuration ; one icon has been deleted => the bbm will have to be updated)
  • New HTML > BbCode Converter Patch (waiting for @Xon feedback)
  • The Mini parser has been extended and fixed (ie: the figure 0 is now allowed in content) (thanks to @Gatses)
  • To allow the 0 in MCE table some other modifications have made
  • Update small parts of the code to make sure the addon is compatible with former version of XenForo (1.1)

TO DO: check if the new HTML > BbCode Converter Patch is working fine with older XenForo versions (< 1.2).

Last edited:
Great add-on. Everything seems be working BUT there are no icons in any of the drop down lists. What should I do to fix?

Also, is there any way to move the bottom drop down list (font family, font size, etc.) inline with the top drop down list? (see screenshot)

Attachments

• moveup.webp
    moveup.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
Great add-on. Everything seems be working BUT there are no icons in any of the drop down lists. What should I do to fix?

Also, is there any way to move the bottom drop down list (font family, font size, etc.) inline with the top drop down list? (see screenshot)
  • For the icons, check if your browser doesn't spoof its user agent. If you're using a cache be sure to update it with the font icons (I will not provide support for this).
  • To configure the buttons, install the Bbm.
  • To configure the editor display (with or without menu), please go inside this addon options. Everything is explained there. If you selected to force the display of an icon (menu mode), just unselect this icon and it will be integrated inside the menu.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.0 released

Version 2.6.0 released
  • Upgrade to TinyMCE 4.3.7 (ref)
    • The MCE buttons icons file has been updated (so your server cache might need to be also updated)
  • New HTML > Bb Codes Converter (Thanks to @Xon)
    • The conversion is now using the Mini Parser
    • The Mini Parser has now an iterator that allows to optimize Bb Code structure
      • Check if current and parent are the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Xon
  • This addon activation is done by usergroups, which means you can only use this editor for a few of your users if you want
Just curious as to what this exactly means? I do not want to install this if only a handful of my members can use it.

@cclaerhout it looks like the "HTML > bbcode patch" is still a bit buggy. One of my users found a bbcode pattern which makes it explode :(

• This addon activation is done by usergroups, which means you can only use this editor for a few of your users if you want
Just curious as to what this exactly means? I do not want to install this if only a handful of my members can use it.
You need to set a user-group permission for them to get the editor. You can then use custom fields and user promotions if you want to enable opt-in/out.

it looks like the "HTML > bbcode patch" is still a bit buggy. One of my users found a bbcode pattern which makes it explode
Not an easy one (the source code is quite horrible to look at ^^). It seems the default XenForo BbCode => Wysiwyg also doesn't help:
Toggle this code between RTE/Bb Code editor:
Code:
[color=#0c4acc][color=#3474c8][color=#0000ff]Shinji Ikari
[color=#ff8000]Asuka Langley[/color][/color][/color]

i have installed it but my HIDE reply codes gone anyway to get them back ?
Be sure to have disabled the "HTML > bbcode patch" in this addon options (parser category). It's buggy, I'm working on it but no date to give cause very busy at the moment.

Hello Cédric,

is there a way to specify, on which pages TinyMCE should load? For example: I want to use TinyMCE only for threads and Redactor everywhere else, is this possible?

How to add code from GeSHi Syntax Highlighter https://xenforo.com/community/resources/geshi-syntax-highlighter.89/ in code menu TinyMCE Quattro?

3w1GOsQ.webp

I add in editor_dialog_code <option value="python">Python</option>
HTML:
    <dd><select name="redactor_code_type" id="redactor_code_type" class="textCtrl">
        <option value="php">PHP</option>
        <option value="html">HTML</option>
        <option value="python">Python</option>
    </select></dd>

In standart redactor xenforo all work good!
But no effect in TinyMCE Quattro :(

Attachments

• 3w1GOsQ.webp
    3w1GOsQ.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
A commit has been pushed on Github with an updated version of the miniparser that should fix the "HTML > bbcode patch" problems. I'm waiting for the feedback on Xon.

Hi,

I've installed ui.x theme and after that I have problem with this editor.

When I post a reply, the text still remain in the editor like I don't send it. What can I do for this problem?

I'm also having this problem. Did you ever find a solution?

A commit has been pushed on Github with an updated version of the miniparser that should fix the "HTML > bbcode patch" problems. I'm waiting for the feedback on Xon.
A new version will be released this weekend. For those who can't wait, go grab it on Github.

Hi folks,

I have 2 questions,

1)How can I decrease height of the quick replay editor?
2) Is it possible to change the direction of Buttons? I want to move them to the right side.

Hi folks,

I have 2 questions,

1)How can I decrease height of the quick replay editor?
2) Is it possible to change the direction of Buttons? I want to move them to the right side.
  1. Go inside the addon options "TinyQuattro - Editor options" and look for the QuickReply Editor height option. You might need to check "Respect XenForo Editor Height" if you want.
  2. That's no more how TinyMCE deals with RTL languages (see this example). You can still use the Bbm to configure the button position in the editor. Speaking of this, I might need to update a little thing before tonight release.

Top Bottom