TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
Do I need to install old TinyMCE version maybe?
No. The installation process has been documented.

Is there anyway to change the height of the editor? It is significantly larger than the previous editor. I would prefer it to be similar to the height of the editor in 1.2. For reference I am on 1.1.x
Yes. In the options.

Also any way to allow members top copy/paste without Ctrl+V/c? Many members can't copy paste on iPads and iPhones with the new editor.
I think it depends on the browser. On iOS there's already an OS copy/paste function.

A new version of TinyMCE 4 was released a few weeks ago (source). I will try to update this addon with it. If I don't have time, I will wait the next update of MCE4.

I may have missed it if this topic came up, but loading this disables your spell-checking in your browser. Tested and confirmed in FireFox and Chrome. Anyone else seeing this?

I may have missed it if this topic came up, but loading this disables your spell-checking in your browser. Tested and confirmed in FireFox and Chrome. Anyone else seeing this?
The spell-checking is disabled by default. It is a choice of MCE developers. Have a look to this addon options, there's a setting to get back the spell-checking.

Yeah I found it like 30 seconds after reading your post. Thanks for the info & helping out the forum equivalent of Mr. Magoo.

There's a fix for this inside this addon (see the options). I had described the problem and the solution in a thread, but I can't find it anymore. It's a problem between three elements: the Jquery Tools Overlay, TinyMCE and the Firefox Design Mode. The solution is to reboot or delay the load of TinyMCE with JQT (it requires to extend some XenForo JS file => this addon automatically does this, for reference see the full source of the XenForo TinyQuattro JS plugin).

using this on 1.2, its not allowing posts to refresh after you hit post reply, nothing happens.
I've just updated one of my local installation to XenForo 1.2.1 just to be sure the integration was still working and it does. If you were using this addon with XenForo 1.1.x, then update to XenForo 1.2.x, reimport this addon xml file to activate the templates modifications for XenForo 1.2. If it wasn't this, check if you have any Javascript in your Browser debug console (use for example Firebug with Firefox). If you don't have any error, sorry I don't have any idea since it's working for me.

seems to be related to sonnb live topic that we are using *sigh* lol
It's because Sonnb Live Thread addon bind a function on the event "AutoValidationComplete" whereas the Tinymce Qattro integration unbind this event to bind it again with a function compatible with TinyMCE. If I don't unbind it the post insertion will be duplicated (only on page, not in database). Anyway, I've looked at the few lines of code Sonnb added to this event and they are easy to integrate to make both addons compatible. I will do this in a few minutes.

Information: I've updated some of my websites to the last version of TinyMCE 4.0.4 and it works fine (the actual version of the addon is the 4.0.1 - see here the changelog). The JS files don't need any edits (only 1 file had been edited before) thanks to Spocke, the main developer of MCE, who doesn't seem to have take any holidays this summer. The new version has now a new image for the past text function, which might force you to update your browser cache to display it correctly. I'm waiting some feedback of another developer on some specific points before releasing it.

Reactions: lms
Top Bottom