TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes

TinyMCE Quattro and its wysiwyg bbcodes 2.7.2

No permission to download
I am sure I missed an instruction somewhere because after installing I still have the old ditor? How would I go and activate it?

I still see the old editor too.

mce16-png.48314

Instructions will be have been updated

Last edited:
Cedric, you know anything about language files for these editors? Any suggestions where I'd have to take a look? To be more precise: It's partly geman, partly english on our forums.

Last edited:
Cedric, you know anything about language files for these editors? Any suggestions where I'd have to take a look? To be more precise: It's partly geman, partly english on our forums.

Tell me the phrases that are not translated, I will use the XenForo language system to phrase them.

And a few words:
  1. In the next release the max height for smileys menu and modal window will be changed to height
    Reason:
    smilies can take time to load and the TinyMCE modal system calculates the height of the window whereas all smilies are not loaded yet
  2. The bbm will be updated to fix a problem that prevents "orphan buttons" to have a "template" redirect
  3. And may be, another another smilies overlay with a slider to browse smilies (provided by jQueryTools)

Reactions: rdn
Hello cedric,

for whatever reason I didn't think this could be ranslated, thought it was "one piece" from the producers of the editor. Phrases worked

Unfortunately the BD-Tag me AddOn does not give suggestions in this editor. I guess it's time waiting for the official update. ;(

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro (demo) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 released

Version 1.0.4 released
  • Add an option to have a slider with the smilies
  • In the next release the max height for smileys menu and modal window will be changed to height
    Reason: smilies can take time to load and the TinyMCE modal system calculates the height of the window whereas all smilies are not loaded yet
  • Fix a small bug in the js framework
  • the slider can now called from dialog templates quite easily. Some documentation will follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Cedric,

Is there any way to make this work without the TinyMCE fix add on? Or does it HAVE to be installed?

Regards,

• The addon "message-auto-save-drafts" is not compatible with TinyMCE4 (it's using mce 3 commands) and is not needed since MCE4 has its own autosave
  • The TinyMCE Quattro addon needs the BBM otherwise there will have an error message, I will fix this soon.

Last edited:
Hi Cedric,

Is there any way to make this work without the TinyMCE fix add on? Or does it HAVE to be installed?

Regards,

It can work without, but the XenForo parser will not be patched, so the common bugs (the one that any XenForo boards (version < 1.2) have) will occur. . So the TinyFix is still needed for those who want to fix the bugs but you don't need to replace the TinyMCE 3.x files, that's why I said once you've downloaded the tinyFix you can delete its JS folder.

I've already integrated in my dev version the mobile configuration of the TinyFix and... without any edit:) But I still need to integrate the XenForo parser patch to avoid to install the TinyFix. This will be done, but not now.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem to be working any more. I tried re enabling it, but not showing up. Got the tinymce fix add on back installed...

Hmm...

It doesn't seem to be working any more. I tried re enabling it, but not showing up. Got the tinymce fix add on back installed...

Hmm...

Check permissions - see post 21

That's a bold statement man, considering tinymce is bloated crap that needs fixes like these to make it work.

This is a fact. If you want to check by yourself buy the original redactor version (without the patches that Mike did everywhere), then cry. As I've said many times, the integrated version of mce in XenForo has only one bug, the others are coming from an incomplete HTML bbcode converter in XenForo 1.1.x. Mike has been working on it for two weeks to fix this in 1.2 version. Now this is not the topic, so feel free not not to use Mce if you believe it's not good.

cclaerhout updated TinyMCE Quattro (demo) with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 released

Version 1.0.5 released
  • TinyMCE updated to 4.0 (js+css templates)
  • Color buttons & overlay color picker slightly modified
  • New options: XenForo Parser/Converter patches included (see new options)
  • New option: XenForo display editor on mobile device
  • New option: XenForo User Option to let them decide if they want to use or not the RTE editor on mobile devices
  • TinyMCE phrases completed
  • IE7 bugs fixed
IMPORTANT

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last screenshots.
P.S: I still need to write the documentation on the slideshow.

Attachments

• mce23.webp
    mce23.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
  • mce24.webp
    mce24.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • mce25.webp
    mce25.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 13
  • mce26.webp
    mce26.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 13
Multi-like. :P

Thanks for your work. Not installed yet, but will do it for sure soon. (I have to intall 1.1.5 first :ROFLMAO:)

Top Bottom