[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
PHP:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php:41
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Mitgliederkonto, Mittwoch um 19:36 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(103) "/index.php?threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung.4155/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung_4155/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Can me help??

Hello,
I installed xenTag yesterday and imported existing tags from a vBulletin 4.x forum succefully. Thanks for this great add-on.
One question: It seems that the tag-cloud is only available on the /tags page. Is it also possible to include the tag-cloud at the bottom of the xenForo 1.3 start page?

edit: Solved! I just copied the content of the widget template to the forum_list template. Someone in the german xendach forum told me, that it`s also possible to use the widget framework and it worked great!

all the best,
Sacha

Last edited:
Hi, such a cool add-on, I installed it but in tag cloud, the usernames also showing along with thread tags, is there any way to exclude usernames from tag cloud?

PHP:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded - library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php:41
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Mitgliederkonto, Mittwoch um 19:36 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(103) "/index.php?threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung.4155/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["threads/ford-mondeo-mk3-fehlercodes-und-ihre-bedeutung_4155/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Can me help??

Hello???

@xfrocks

In tinhte_xentag_search_form_post you have <xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_search_form"

the template tinhte_xentag_search_form seems to be missing.

Last edited:
Hello,

I use XF1.3 and have just purchased the newest resource manager. Installation was fine, but I get an error message when I try to add a new resource saying that there is an unknown column in field_list.

One of the addons that might cause the error is xentag

I'm not sure what to do. Maybe you have an idea.

Regards, rhodes

bildschirmfoto-2014-04-04-um-19-42-53x-png.71014
bildschirmfoto-2014-04-04-um-19-44-48-png.71015

Hello,

I use XF1.3 and have just purchased the newest resource manager. Installation was fine, but I get an error message when I try to add a new resource saying that there is an unknown column in field_list.

One of the addons that might cause the error is xentag

I'm not sure what to do. Maybe you have an idea.

Regards, rhodes

bildschirmfoto-2014-04-04-um-19-42-53x-png.71014
bildschirmfoto-2014-04-04-um-19-44-48-png.71015
Re -install Xentag.

Hello @Dinh Thanh!

I have had XenTags on my forum for quite some time now. But I upgraded it, and got this when trying to post any thread with tags in it:
Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 11.00.14 PM.webp
I am NOT very savvy when it comes to FTP and uploading files to the server, I know just enough to get around, so go easy on me! LOL! However, I DID totally uninstall this and reinstall fresh... including re-uploading the files. So I am not sure what to do here. I am on XF 1.3

Hello @Dinh Thanh!

I have had XenTags on my forum for quite some time now. But I upgraded it, and got this when trying to post any thread with tags in it:
View attachment 71640
I am NOT very savvy when it comes to FTP and uploading files to the server, I know just enough to get around, so go easy on me! LOL! However, I DID totally uninstall this and reinstall fresh... including re-uploading the files. So I am not sure what to do here. I am on XF 1.3

It's seem you are running old version. New version remove this issue long time ago.

Top Bottom