[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
@xfrocks
When I add more tags than the limit, the error phrase is a bit off
Too many tags have been used: 17 of 10 tags allowed.

17 of 10 seems a bit off to me. ;)

I also have a question about this addon: Is it possible to "follow" a XenTag like i can follow topics on other sites?

If not, would it be possible to add such a feature? ;) Of course i would pay for the development.

I would like to quote myself! :) Would it be possible to add such a feature?

If it possible:
split XenTag into 2 add-ons: separate the RM support, please.
add the ability to get separate tags from tinhte_xentag_tags (to use in template modifications in different places of resource_description and resource_index pages).

I would like to sponsor a 'report bad tag' function.
When a user spots a bad tag, they should be able to report the tag. The report will appear in the report center, where the moderator will be able to delete the tag by clicking a link / button.

I would also like to sponsor a 'post new thread to tag' function.
A 'post new thread button is added to the tag view. If the user clicks the 'post new thread' they get a function to select the target forum, after which they are taken to the /create-thread/ page.

I have contacted XFRocks about the sponsoring of a function to show tagged threads(tag view) in a tab in the resource manager. If possible this can be added to this addon or released as a separate addon.

Last edited:
Is it possible to romanize tag urls?
I have problem with url when tag has special non latin characters from my language.

Something similar to function, which already exists in xenforo for threads urls:
Romanize Titles in URLs
If selected, accented and non-Latin characters in a URL will be converted to Latin equivalents if possible.

Anh @Dinh Thanh ơi cho em hỏi! Khi dùng addon Widget Framework mới thì ko dùng được cái widget Xentag Tagged Threads. Cái đó là lỗi do widget framework hay do lỗi của xentag thế?

Hello, I am getting a strange error message for a specific thread with XenForo 1.2.3 and all of my other add-ons turned off. It only happens when debug mode is enabled.

Does anyone have any suggestions for debugging this?

Error message (at top of page):
Template Errors: thread_view
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, line 23:
    22: '0' => $thread
    23: )) . ', ' . '<a href="' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('threads', $thread, array()) . '">' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::datetime($thread['post_date'], 'html') . '</a>' . '.' . '
    24: ';

2. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, line 23:
    23: )) . ', ' . '<a href="' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::link('threads', $thread, array()) . '">' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::datetime($thread['post_date'], 'html') . '</a>' . '.' . '

3. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, line 23:

4. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, line 23:

5. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, line 23:
The thread_view template and it's included files are unmodified, as indicated by the following screenshot:
upload_2013-12-12_22-22-53.webp

Last edited:
Hello, I am getting a strange error message for a specific thread with XenForo 1.2.3 and all of my other add-ons turned off.
I'm installing Zend debugger on my test machine to see if I can figure it out.

In the meantime, for anyone who has run xentag under debug mode and looked at a lot of threads, have you seen similar error messages? Even if you haven't, that would be helpful to know.

For easy reference, here is the text of the error message:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ptpn/public_html/forum/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ContentWrapper/Abstract.php, line 23:
24: ';​

Last edited:
I have tagged 'mytags' to 2 threads.
I add 'mytags' to a new threads, and I visit domain.com/tags/mytags/, my new threads with tag 'mytags' doesn't display.
But when I log out my account, I visit domain.com/tags/mytags/, it results 3 threads.

Just updated my forum and updated this addon when I goto to check file health it says I'm missing
library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenResource/Model/Resource.php
any help where to get this file?

Top Bottom