[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
What would have need to change in the code if I wanted to have the first letter of the tag capitalized for presentation purposes in the title tag and h1 tag on the tag view page?

I really need the answer to this as well. I need to make all the titles capitalized on the XenTag view page that lists all the threads under that tag.

Edit: for now I am using CSS to do it but it's global. I added text-transform: capitalize; to the titleBar H1 in xenforo.css. Seems to be doing the trick.

Last edited:
Is there something that needs to be done for elastic search? The instructions say to refer to #7 but all that's there is a link to a demo. I just upgraded to the newest version and clicking on a tag takes forever to load. :(

I remember this addon required a change to be made to a file if using Elastic Search (Enhanced Search) add-on. I do not see the information anymore in the resource description.

Is that edit no longer required?

When adding a new resource to RM1.1:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tinhte_xentag_tags' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 1058
  9. XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php at line 23
  10. Tinhte_XenTag_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/drugsforum/domains/area51.myforum.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

When adding a new resource to RM1.1:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tinhte_xentag_tags' in 'field list
Have you installed 1.1 directly or upgrade from 1.0 before? If XenTag is installed before RM, that may cause problem.

Question 1:

How does Google webmaster treat the tag (Ex. domain.com/tags/soar/) pages? Does it report them as pages with 'very short title'? (single word title)?

Question 2:

Is there any way have a tag list all the posts on the site containing the tagged word instead of just the threads? (PS: I'm not sure if this'd be a good idea).

Last edited:
How do I turn off the auto linker feature. Far too many links in my posts.

Edit: never mind I unchecked the option.

Last edited:
Does this add-on have cron included with add-on installation?

One of our admin added a tag into a resource however he made a typo when creating that tag. After I saw it, I corrected the typo.

However, the old tag with typo was still listed in 'tag cloud' widget. In order to fix it, I had to manually 'Rebuild Tag Information' from AdminCP. Otherwise, I was having 404 error when click on the old tag listed in tag cloud widget.

I've several threads tagged 'laser'. But the system only shows just one thread tagged. I've tried rebuilding cache but it didn't help.

Are the tags case sensitive? Or I just need to wait till the system finds out all the threads tagged with 'laser' and then starts listing them?

I've several threads tagged 'laser'. But the system only shows just one thread tagged. I've tried rebuilding cache but it didn't help.

Are the tags case sensitive? Or I just need to wait till the system finds out all the threads tagged with 'laser' and then starts listing them?
Try using ?force_refresh=1 at the end of tag url.
For example: forum.com/tags/laser/?force_refresh=1
it will work immediately ;)

Well, I checked a minute ago and the tag's now listing almost all the tags. Is it necessary to perform this action every time the problem occurs? I'd not know which tags in particular have the problem.

It's similar threads by same tags. I call it is [XenTag] Related Thread widget.
Add it from widget list.
I've add it, but it's not showing anywhere! (I'm also using Similar threads add-on)

How can I activate to see Realted tags widget? Really need help here...

Top Bottom