[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
www.sociallyuncensored.eu 2013-9-27 10 50 44.webp

@xfrocks just so there is no confusion. I would like the tags to also end up here automatically. This is because more people forget or don't bother using the normal thread tags & the hash tags would automatically add them.

Last edited:
Hey just noticed in the template:

tinhte_xentag_widget_cloud

:

Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
  <xen:require css="tinhte_xentag.css" />

<div class="Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud">
  <xen:contentcheck>
  <xen:hook name="tinhte_xentag_tag_cloud_item" params="{xen:array 'max={$widget.options.limit}'}">
     <li class="Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloudTag Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud_Level{TAG_LEVEL}"><a href="{TAG_LINK}">{TAG_TEXT}</a></li>
  </xen:hook>
  </xen:contentcheck>
  </div>
</xen:if>

It doesn't have a <ul> around the list items, I tried adding one but it didn't take effect... the result is 50 errors when it comes to validation, it's being placed on the site via widget framework am I missing something here? Shouldn't editing that specific template be related to the widget? Thanks.

Hey just noticed in the template:

tinhte_xentag_widget_cloud

:

Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
  <xen:require css="tinhte_xentag.css" />

<div class="Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud">
  <xen:contentcheck>
  <xen:hook name="tinhte_xentag_tag_cloud_item" params="{xen:array 'max={$widget.options.limit}'}">
     <li class="Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloudTag Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud_Level{TAG_LEVEL}"><a href="{TAG_LINK}">{TAG_TEXT}</a></li>
  </xen:hook>
  </xen:contentcheck>
  </div>
</xen:if>

It doesn't have a <ul> around the list items, I tried adding one but it didn't take effect... the result is 50 errors when it comes to validation, it's being placed on the site via widget framework am I missing something here? Shouldn't editing that specific template be related to the widget? Thanks.
Ah, you are right. This is a bug and need to be fixed.

Feature request:
Add a XenTag tab to the resource Manager; show tagged thread list under the tab.
The Resource author can enter the tags when creating the resource or on resource edit.

This feature would be extremely useful for me.
  • Add a XenTag tab to the resource Manager; show tagged thread list under the tab.
Can be done using BD Widget.
  • The Resource author can enter the tags when creating the resource or on resource edit.
Already implemented

This is not a request to tag resources.
It is a request to add a discussion tab that shows a paginated threadlist based upon the tags the threads are tagged with.
A similar request here:
Add more than one discussion tab to [Discussion, Support, Requests, etc]
Add a discussion tab displaying tagged threads

• Add a XenTag tab to the resource Manager; show tagged thread list under the tab.
Can be done using BD Widget.
  • The Resource author can enter the tags when creating the resource or on resource edit.
Already implemented
These are not two separate points, but one function.
How can a bd widget be placed within the RM?
How can that BD widget be set so that it will only display threads which are tagged with specific tags?

Use the Import feature. If you are importing from vBulletin, a new step will become available and let you import the tags.

I switched over to xF a couple of months ago...now I am installing this add-on. When I go to import my old tags from vB...that step is not available until I import everything else again. I just want to import the old tags...is this possible?

If I import everything again...won't I overwrite things that have changed?

Top Bottom