[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Thanks.

I just uploaded files, installed XML, tweaked options and set permissions.

I don't see a tag box anywhere. I've looked in the default style as well as my current style. There is no TAG box at the bottom of the thread nor is there anywhere to add tags when creating a new thread.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I just uploaded files, installed XML, tweaked options and set permissions.

I don't see a tag box anywhere. I've looked in the default style as well as my current style. There is no TAG box at the bottom of the thread nor is there anywhere to add tags when creating a new thread.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks.

You have to set permissions for each usergroup.

Thanks. I saw the first setting but I didn't realize there were several more settings down.

Thanks again for this plugin.

Do you know if the tag pages are included in the Sitemap for XenForo sitemap that is created or if Google will index the TAG pages after crawling the forum?

How does the plugin auto link tags? Do you have to manually create the tags first?

Still not sure what is done automatically.

How does the plugin auto link tags? Do you have to manually create the tags first?

Still not sure what is done automatically.

I have a description for this feature in Q&A, please read the resource page for more detail.
Ask Sitemap addon owner if you want he add sitemap for tag pages.

Importing from vBulletin 3.7.0 with XenTag 1.2.12 installed on the destination XenForo. The source forum definitely has tags in use.

Looks like I'll get to copy tags manually. :( [worse things have happened, this is manageable in this case]

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'bratbase.tagcontent' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 48
  6. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepTinhteXenTagTags() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/waloraweb015/b101/moo.497135306/osb-xf/admin.php at line 13

Importing from vBulletin 3.7.0 with XenTag 1.2.12 installed on the destination XenForo. The source forum definitely has tags in use.

Looks like I'll get to copy tags manually. :( [worse things have happened, this is manageable in this case]

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'bratbase.tagcontent' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 48
  6. Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepTinhteXenTagTags() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/waloraweb015/b101/moo.497135306/osb-xf/admin.php at line 13
Did you configure table prefix properly?

There is a error when I try to rebuild my threads cache with this addon enabled. Look below:

I've installed Elastic Search and on rebuilding the thread table it's erroring with this entry in the log file.

PHP Fatal error: Class 'XFCP_Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_SourceHandler' not found in /var/www/vhosts/replacedmyrealURLhere.com/httpdocs/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler.php on line 54, referer: http://www.replacedmyrealURLhere.com/admin.php?tools/cache-rebuild

There is a error when I try to rebuild my threads cache with this addon enabled. Look below:

I've installed Elastic Search and on rebuilding the thread table it's erroring with this entry in the log file.

PHP Fatal error: Class 'XFCP_Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Search_SourceHandler' not found in /var/www/vhosts/replacedmyrealURLhere.com/httpdocs/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler.php on line 54, referer: http://www.replacedmyrealURLhere.com/admin.php?tools/cache-rebuild
You haven't done the manual edit. See first post for instruction.

Can you check the database to see if that table exists or not?

Does not exist. Table names starting with "tag" are:
  • b_sbrowse.png
    tag
  • b_sbrowse.png
    taggregate_temp_1245048960
  • b_sbrowse.png
    taggregate_temp_1293400560
  • b_sbrowse.png
    tagsearch
  • b_sbrowse.png
    tagthread
However, tags were fully functional in that forum. I later transferred the tags manually for about 100 threads.

I am having a blond day, so please excuse me from the start. I had added it to my forums. Looks and works OK. I have this code in the page_container
Code:
<xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" />
Where exactly do I need to put the tags limit code and what's that code? I didn't understand from the explanation

Find this line in PAGE_CONTAINER template:
Code:
<xen:include template="ad_sidebar_bottom" />
Add below:
Code:
<xen:include template="tinhte_xentag_sidebar_cloud" />
(You can also do this with TMS)

If you want to limit number of tags in this sidebar (i.e to 50 tags), open above template then change this line:
Code:
<xen:hook name="tinhte_xentag_tag_cloud_item" params="{xen:array 'max={xen:helper Tinhte_XenTag_getOption, cloudMax}'}">
to
Code:
<xen:hook name="tinhte_xentag_tag_cloud_item" params="{xen:array 'max=50'}">

If I add that line, I don't have any other line to edit. :)

Top Bottom