[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Did you use vbulletin??
Can you help me at this Topic??
PHP:
http://v  xf.vn/threads/.10707

.... is vxf..vn

It is addon Comment each post.Vbulletin and xenforo have this addon.I am using it for my vbullentin Forum.Now,i want to convert database of it from vbulletin to xenforo.
If it's unrelated to [Tinhte] XenTag add-on, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum so other can help you too. Thank you.

Also, any tags you assign to the node via the ACP are now inserting themselves and over writing any tags in the specific thread.

tags1.webp

example thread:
tags2.webp

In fact, it appears that the above is what is happening.

It's pulling the tags from the nodes and displaying them inside the thread view for some reason.

It's causing the tags from the forum node to be displayed in threads rather than tags for the thread itself (see screen shots above).
Probably a table join that pulled forum data into thread's. Anyway, can you once again confirm the issues? There are too many posts so I'm a bit lost. Thank you.

I get an error when searching
Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: tinhte_xentag_tags
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 68
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_Search->prepareSearch() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php at line 447
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionResults() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

We get this in the Javascript Error console:

PHP <br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::Tinhte_XenTag_setTags() in <b>/kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php</b> on line <b>83</b><br />

when adding tags

I get an error when searching
Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: tinhte_xentag_tags
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 68
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_Search->prepareSearch() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php at line 447
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionResults() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
What version of XenForo are you using? Do you use Enhanced Search?

We get this in the Javascript Error console:

PHP <br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::Tinhte_XenTag_setTags() in <b>/kunden/262038_13407/wildstar/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php</b> on line <b>83</b><br />

when adding tags
Please try uploading and importing XML again.

No, it's weird problem.
Only happens on my test install, but not on my live site.

I guess, to replicate this:
-Install xf 1.1.5
- Install xentag
- Install RM

I spoke to soon. It's a permission issue, for me at least. There are several [XenTag] permissions in each user group. I didn't have [XenTag] Tag resource by self selected. (there's also a [XenTag] Tag resource by anyone permission).

Top Bottom