Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Hi, i have a project at the moment where this would be perfect however i wonder could this be used as the sole function of the xenforo install? What i mean is could i have this but without having an actual forum?

When I add ticket fields, they are not appearing when user is opening new ticket. (I also set its category. But its not showing to user. Tested Even on default style)

Just brought this add on and I'm having the same trouble. This is a major game breaker for me.

Just brought this add on and I'm having the same trouble. This is a major game breaker for me.
I'm waiting for +6 months for update. (even long time before I purchase, they said they are working on an update)
Since that time, I think xenforo updated +3 times.
But again I will wait for it.

@NixFifty has been working on another addon before, but now he is working on it fully. I think he has been underestimating the popularity of a tickets addon. :)

Feel free to PM me FTP and ACP details and I can take a look why this is happening.
I'm waiting for +6 months for update. (even long time before I purchase, they said they are working on an update)
Since that time, I think xenforo updated +3 times.
But again I will wait for it.

@NixFifty has been working on another addon before, but now he is working on it fully. I think he has been underestimating the popularity of a tickets addon. :)
Sorry guys, I understand it's taking some time and as I explained over at Pixel Exit it's mostly down to me initially underestimating the popularity of the add-on and also that I needed to make a lot of under the hood sweeping changes to make way for requested features and additions. I recently reached a milestone with this and am now applying polish to the add-on with the update to follow soon after.

I was also quite busy with the TeamSpeak add-on ensuring it was working for every varied setup was a pretty long process, especially considering that it is only me that works on these products, but eventually we got there and my focus is back on Tickets. The TeamSpeak add-on plus my initial underestimation of the popularity of this add-on were the cause of the delays and I can only apologise for that. I will be releasing the next update relatively soon and I thank you all for your patience. :)

Looks very nice. Do you have a rough estimate on when this can be used in a live board?

Thanks
We're looking at releasing the stable version in the next couple of days. I'm just giving it a little more polish and we should be good to go.

I've tested the latest 1.3.0 Tickets build, and I can say that it is a massive improvement in terms of functionality, ease of use, and overall productivity compared to previous versions.

It is well worth the wait, and you will not be disappointed! Thanks @NixFifty

NixFifty updated Tickets - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

It has been a long wait and I thank you all sincerely for being so patient. I have been swamped over recent months and did not expect this add-on to be as popular as it became. Regardless, this release is full of bug fixes and suggestion implementations and I'm pretty pleased with how it has come out. There are still numerous things to add but the groundwork is in place. Your feedback is greatly welcomed. :)
  • Added an option to hide the navigation tab.
  • Categories, tickets and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

seems to be an awesome update. Thanks. But:
  • After upgrading I get this error
Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: last_ticket

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Category.php at line 630
NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category->_applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped() in NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Category.php at line 603
NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category->applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped() in NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php at line 207
NixFifty_Tickets_ControllerPublic_Ticket->actionQueue() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/my.site.com/public_html/index.php at line 13
  • I also lost all my translation. I translated Ticker system to my language. But now again is totally English.

seems to be an awesome update. Thanks. But:
  • After upgrading I get this error
Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: last_ticket

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Category.php at line 630
NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category->_applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped() in NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Category.php at line 603
NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category->applyRecursiveCountsToGrouped() in NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php at line 207
NixFifty_Tickets_ControllerPublic_Ticket->actionQueue() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/my.site.com/public_html/index.php at line 13
  • I also lost all my translation. I translated Ticker system to my language. But now again is totally English.
Told you it'd be worth the wait. ;)

Can you check your database for the 'xf_nixfifty_ticket_category' table and verify if you have a last_update column? If so, run the following query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_nixfifty_ticket_category` CHANGE COLUMN `last_update` `last_ticket` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `ticket_count`;

As for translations, unfortunately you'll need to retranslate. A lot of the phrases were changed between 1.2.0 and 1.3.0.

Going to check it.

Also when the upgrade finished I got this error:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'last_ticket' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/Tickets/Deferred/Upgrade/1030031.php at line 22
NixFifty_Tickets_Deferred_Upgrade_1030031->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/mysite.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom