- Add inline moderation controls to ticket view.
- Add a new permission for priority updating.
- Properly update counters when deleting tickets.
- Improve UX and styling in a few areas.
- Workaround an issue in Milano's Live Feed add-on when viewing user activity within a ticket.
- Improve support for Xon's User Activity add-on.
- Add additional escalation criteria.
- Minor assortment of other bug fixes and code improvements.
After you've upgraded, please ensure you do the following:
ACP -> Applications -> Ticket Rebuilds -> Rebuild Ticket Information
ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Search Index for the Ticket and Ticket Message content types.
- Ensure ticket count is not always, unnecessarily, rebuilt. Also ensure it's properly rebuilt when need be.
- Add a separator between handy links and categories.
- Ensure device information callbacks correctly handle iOS 11 devices.
- Ensure custom field callback errors are properly phrased.
- Fix a potential issue with deleting threads.
- Allow quick finding of guest tickets.
- Improve robustness of the installer.
- Capture and display spam trigger log on tickets.
- Improve handling of content permissions for tickets.
- Simplify escalation configuration steps.
- Improve performance of escalations, especially when a ticket has just been replied to.
- Add the ability to open a ticket directly from the member card or member profile views.
- Properly mark tickets as read when messages have been loaded dynamically.
- Display the created ticket page regardless if users have permissions to view the ticket or not.
- Various misc style fixes.
- Support select to quote functionality.
- Add the ability to change a ticket's status while responding.
- Add the ability to automatically self-assign tickets while responding.
- Separate handling of ticket starter and the actual owner of the ticket.
- Provide clearer indication when a ticket was opened by someone else instead of the user.
- Display ticket owner's recent activity under a tab for quicker access.
- Properly expose search functionality and add various constraints.
- Attempt to resolve issues with counting the number of viewable tickets.
- Properly handling unassigning of tickets.
- Improve integration with draft functionality.
- Workaround some issues with the OneSignal add-on that cause escalations to break.
- Allow users to resolve their own tickets if they have appropriate permission.
- Other misc code improvements.
It is recommended that you backup a copy of your escalation texts prior to upgrading, just in case.
- Add some missing phrases.
- Fix a potential case where a thread could be mistakenly created for a ticket.
- Remove legacy code that was causing issues with status changes from escalations.
- Fix an issue where the discussion tab could go missing.
- Fixed an issue where escalation texts could become mixed up or go missing.
- Added the ability to filter by any ticket status.