Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)
I was trying to figure out how to open up people to be assigned tickets. At this point the list seems to only be populating with people who are Moderators... is there any way I can change this to include all users in a specific group?

Found another problem with this... if you post a hidden message, i.e. as a mod, then if the member has subscribed by email, they get the content of the new hidden message... which defeats the entire purpose of hidden messages.

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.7

• Numerous improvements to ticket statuses.
  • Added separate flags for locked and assigned tickets allowing greater flexibility.
  • Fixed an issue where fields weren't always loaded in the view.
  • Fixed an issue with ticket reply counts not always accurate.
  • Fixed an issue with tickets being miscounted when their status changed.
  • Added the ability for tickets to create associated discussion threads and removed hidden messages.
  • General styling improvements on the frontend and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Retry, I now get:

Code:
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'ticket_locked'

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NixFifty/Tickets/Install.php at line 109
[*]NixFifty_Tickets_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/myptsd/html/c/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Just got error upgrading: Callback NixFifty_Tickets_Listener::threadViewPostDispatch is invalid (Invalid Method).
Retry, I now get:

Code:
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'ticket_locked'

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NixFifty/Tickets/Install.php at line 109
[*]NixFifty_Tickets_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/myptsd/html/c/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Can you shoot admin details and I'll take a poke? Seems the upgrade ran half way due to missing files.

Admin access is painful, to be honest... as I do everything via ssh.

I will re-download, upload, and see what happens.
You'll get the same error. The installer didn't complete first time round due to missing files (i.e. incomplete upload) and the second time round, it's moaning that it already ran those steps.

I'll send you a tweaked installer.

I have been asking for screens since March 5th and the author has still not been able to add any because these are very old and do not reflect all the functionality of the add-on.

I also sent an MP to find out if creating an importer was possible, no response.

Before buying, I would like to have screens to know what is capable of this add-on, it's really a shame that the author doesn't seem to be listening to these potential customers.

I have been asking for screens since March 5th and the author has still not been able to add any because these are very old and do not reflect all the functionality of the add-on.
The screenshots here are fairly up to date. I was under the impression you were referring to screenshots on my site which I have not had a chance to update due to travelling. :)
I also sent an MP to find out if creating an importer was possible, no response.
You sent that a few days ago and again, due to travelling and the weekend I have not had a chance to look. :)

I should also add that there's a version running on my site that serves as a demo.

The screenshots here are fairly up to date. I was under the impression you were referring to screenshots on my site which I have not had a chance to update due to travelling. :)
I see here that you regularly make updates with new features, it would be interesting to see these features in pictures.

The screens added date about 2 years ago, it does not reflect the added features, it's a pity :( (XenForo version in ACP -> XenForo 1.5.0 Beta 4)

I should also add that there's a version running on my site that serves as a demo.
The demo doesn't allow to see all the possibilities of this add-on.

You sent that a few days ago and again, due to travelling and the weekend I have not had a chance to look. :)
Ok, sorry, Keep me informed please.

No Idea? We can´t use this Addon when we are not able to close a Ticket.
Sorry, missed this.

Please open a ticket on my support site so I can give you access to a beta of the next version which should resolve this issue for you.

awesome addon! I run into a little problem myself when I want to change the ticket status to completed it tells me ERROR Please enter a valid value. I can only pick Resolved, also would be a nice addon tot the ticket system if we could pick text color for the Categories

Top Bottom