Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Hi All - just installed this yesterday, and so far, so good. :)

I am wondering if it is possible to add more statuses besides dealing with the default ones (open, pending, resolved). We act as arbitrators on our site and the "tickets" go through several levels of statuses. We would like to add a few more. Please advise. Thanks! :)

Custom ticket states is something that is currently being worked on. :)

Causes error when trying to convert a guest post to a ticket, requiring valid email, but guest posts don't use a valid email. Not sure of the best method for this... maybe not allow the system to convert a guest post, period?

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0

After you've upgraded, please ensure you do the following:

ACP -> Applications -> Ticket Rebuilds -> Rebuild Ticket Information

ACP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Search Index for the Ticket and Ticket Message content types.

Changelog:
  • Ensure ticket count is not always, unnecessarily, rebuilt. Also ensure it's properly rebuilt when need be.
  • Detect whether JavaScript is enabled or not. This requires some additional configuration with custom field...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@NixFifty you're amazing...I love the way it looks. I have a question, though, is there a demo site where this can be played with (and I apologize in advance if I missed it in the overview) and would you be willing to add in a "Knowledge Base" type functionality and email piping so that emails to say "Support@yoursite.com" are pulled in and created as tickets, also?

If those things are possible, I would love to help see them into reality - because this is an amazing and useful tool to any board owner ..and sure as hell beats working with a third party ticketing system.

Thanks for all the awesomeness!

@NixFifty you're amazing...I love the way it looks. I have a question, though, is there a demo site where this can be played with (and I apologize in advance if I missed it in the overview) and would you be willing to add in a "Knowledge Base" type functionality and email piping so that emails to say "Support@yoursite.com" are pulled in and created as tickets, also?

If those things are possible, I would love to help see them into reality - because this is an amazing and useful tool to any board owner ..and sure as hell beats working with a third party ticketing system.

Thanks for all the awesomeness!
Much appreciated! You can play with some of the frontend facing bits on my support site here: https://nixfifty.com/tickets/

I do have plans for both a KB and email piping. Some of the more recent versions actually have some groundwork for a KB system.

Much appreciated! You can play with some of the frontend facing bits on my support site here: https://nixfifty.com/tickets/

I do have plans for both a KB and email piping. Some of the more recent versions actually have some groundwork for a KB system.

Last time I will bother you at the moment... would you be adding KB and email piping into the XF 1.15 version too rather than just XF2 - for those of us who cannot yet make the switch. :p

Yes, both versions of this addon will be at feature parity for the foreseeable future.

You're not only a hot avatar, but a good man.. please post when these are added in so i can grab your add-on -- I prefer yours over what is readily available in the market.

Top Bottom