Thumbs up to the Xenforo smiley creator.

I love those smilies as well. They are all the same size as letters so they fit into threads.

The other smilies look nice, but they are too large so it can look a bit awkward since they cause extra line space to be added.

They're very nice and I'd love to use them, but I need a few more added to them to replace my current set.. :(

You would really need to specify the other smiley types it would take for you to replace your other set. If and when I get around to designing forum imagery again I'll have something to work off of. There are other creations I have done (not released) but they are limited and some of which are not suited for most boards (they would suit forums like wtf.com) but general community orientated forums, they wouldn't suit.

Requested smilies;
Angelic (Halo/Innocent), Checkin' You Out, Crying, Dollar Eyes, Drooling, Feeling Hot, Flippin' The Bird, Not Interested (Meh), Ranting, Yummy

Thanks for considering..

Requested smilies;
Angelic (Halo/Innocent), Checkin' You Out, Crying, Dollar Eyes, Drooling, Feeling Hot, Flippin' The Bird, Not Interested (Meh), Ranting, Yummy

Thanks for considering..

1 of those in your list is already available, a couple on the list were designed months ago (phase 2 for my xenforo smiley design for more quantity). Since work as ceased with these I can't say for sure when the next batch will be done but here's a small preview of some of the new ones. There along side the existing set.

xenforo_smilies_phase2.webp

1 of those in your list is already available, a couple on the list were designed months ago (phase 2 for my xenforo smiley design for more quantity). Since work as ceased with these I can't say for sure when the next batch will be done but here's a small preview of some of the new ones. There along side the existing set.
So there is.! For some reason, I thought your set had two barefoot smilies, cold and warm. :eek:

Love the additions, perhaps with the exception of the last one which is wider than the rest.. I really hope you do decide to "revive" the set and expand it a bit more. They're a work of art!

Seriously.... I didn't really appreciate all the whining that was going on about another product and how the smileys were terrible. I rarely use graphics so I don't see them. But I will say that the system here makes it so much more fun to use. They are really well done.

I will have to reverse my earlier opinion that the smileys are "too girly". After many months of xenforo usage, I must say I feel the smileys are lovely and just about perfect.

Smiley's are OK, but the size of the pack does let it down greatly. Most forum owners generally like to stick with the same style of smilies used throughout and want 60-100 of them available at least for using covering lots of different emotions.

Top Bottom