Thumbs up to the Xenforo smiley creator.

You didn't bother me. Leave it with me I'll sort something out for you. :)

With regards to the screenshot, specifically the current green alien, is the new version a worthy replacement? Yay? Nah?

The new one is definitely better. (y)
Though, there's a big difference in the two...the old one seems to be just a harmless, confused alien perhaps still trying to comprehend how it got stranded on Earth. The new one, especially the one with green eyes, spells "mass destruction". :D

The new one is definitely better. (y)
Though, there's a big difference in the two...the old one seems to be just a harmless, confused alien perhaps still trying to comprehend how it got stranded on Earth. The new one, especially the one with green eyes, spells "mass destruction". :D
And anal probes, never forget the anal probes.

Hahaha! How dare I! :D

Lol! I hope you aren't going to request Shelley for a "Blowing smoke up your" smiley. :eek:
Well the only thing that particular wiki page accomplished for me was to let me know there was some logic behind calling bsing someone, blowing smoke up their bum. I don't think it needs a smiley to commemorate it. A general Stupid_Smiley would probably suffice for the actions as described in that wiki....

Can the smilies in the first post be downloaded anywhere? Ive had a little look but cant seem to find anything!

They are the Xenforo default smilies at the moment. I believe they haven't been released elsewhere. Though you can always have a look at the "smilies" page.

Can the smilies in the first post be downloaded anywhere? Ive had a little look but cant seem to find anything!
They are the Xenforo default smilies at the moment. I believe they haven't been released elsewhere. Though you can always have a look at the "smilies" page.

You'll find all those smilies (from the first post) in your default installation. You only have to add them via the smiley manager in the admincp

Can't wait to replace my smiley set with these.. Looking great so far (y)

Think the troll could do with some ears or something, like you mentioned. I also thought it was a witch.. :LOL:

You'll find all those smilies (from the first post) in your default installation. You only have to add them via the smiley manager in the admincp

How do I add these smilies via the smiley manager? I seem to be struggling a bit here!

Top Bottom